PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Installing Please

OjanenTP
04-19-2010, 09:43 AM
Hey everyone!

I am having trouble installing the Titanium software with the Daemon software.

For starters, I tried running the Daemon347 software that was included in the .zip I downloaded but my computer wouldn't run it. So, I downloaded the Lite version from their website.

Then, I followed the instructions on began installing the CD1 file and things looked good - until the istall asked for Disk 2.

What do I do at that point? I tried canceling the install and using Daemon to install CD2 but that didn't do anything.

I am running Vista.

Thanks for any help you can offer!

-Tony

Ingrum
04-19-2010, 09:50 AM
On my Vista machine it did the same thing. After CD1 I had to abort the disc loading and then just tried loading CD2 again.

All the discs loaded fine after that.

Just do whatever you can to unload CD1 while keeping the install up.

If all else fails the big thing with Vista is running programs as administrator.

Hope that helps.

Ittindi
04-19-2010, 09:51 AM
When it asks for Disk 2, just mount it like you did with the first disk(right click your icon in the taskbar), and then press ok on the Everquest load screen. Do the same thing for the rest of the disks. There is no need to unmount if you set the number of mount drives to "1". If the EQ loading screen won't minimize just hit ctrl-alt-delete and pull up your task manager so you can see your Desktop again

OjanenTP
04-19-2010, 02:22 PM
Thanks for the help guys! I have the game installed now.

However, what username and password do I use to log into the game? Station.com?

Ittindi
04-19-2010, 03:27 PM
Create an account at http://www.eqemulator.org/. Once that account is created login and look in the lefthand panel for Login Server accounts. Create one and that will be your login.