PDA

View Full Version : KARANA RESIDENTS FACTION IN HIGHPASS HOLD ISSUE

arhalien
01-13-2012, 07:01 AM
Hello,

I am working my Karana residents faction for doing Miller Quests. So following the instructions from p1999 wiki and some other webs i went to Highpass Hold to kill "# a gnoll brawler (Highpass Hold),# a gnoll champion (Highpass Hold),# a gnoll soothsayer (Highpass Hold)" that supossedly gives faction hit. But doesn´t. Is this a Bug or website are wrong??

thank you in advance
Arhalien

Flunklesnarkin
01-13-2012, 01:09 PM
Hello,

I am working my Karana residents faction for doing Miller Quests. So following the instructions from p1999 wiki and some other webs i went to Highpass Hold to kill "# a gnoll brawler (Highpass Hold),# a gnoll champion (Highpass Hold),# a gnoll soothsayer (Highpass Hold)" that supossedly gives faction hit. But doesn´t. Is this a Bug or website are wrong??

thank you in advance
Arhalien

I don't think those are suppose to give faction...

but if you want a really easy way to up your faction for karana residents check out a quest called moonstones on the p99 wiki..

people always selling those instead of using them for faction can usually buy stacks of them. Not terribly expensive either.

arhalien
01-15-2012, 06:53 AM
Well i guess the Website is wrong then... anyway i followed your advice and i went from Kos to aprensively with the moonstones. Thank you!

Arhalien