PDA

View Full Version : UN-NERF KEDGE KEEP

nalkin
01-15-2012, 03:07 PM
Put the xp mod on kedge back to the way it was pre-kunark. I am not really sure why it was nerfed in the first place, but it shouldn't be. Its a tough zone and there should be a reward associated with the risk; not to mention on live didn't it have very high xp mod?

Doors
01-15-2012, 03:12 PM
I agree with this thread.

nalkin
01-15-2012, 03:13 PM
I agree with this thread.

/bow. Thank ye for your support

Holey
01-15-2012, 03:48 PM
^ what he said

Rais
01-15-2012, 03:52 PM
Restore Kedge's exp bonus!

Ashimar
01-15-2012, 03:55 PM
Is it nerfed? in what way? i wasn't aware.

in my opinion Kedge is a great zone. I love it here despite the dangers.
The only problem i have is trying to get folks to come XP here.
I've never actually engaged Phinigel but i love the loot.

Hammerhead Helm, Abalone Gorget, Kedge mail gloves, Pearlescent mask, i know im missing alot but this place is a good combo for XP + Loot. I wish people weren't afraid to take a risk sometimes.

Doors
01-15-2012, 04:06 PM
This zone is also nerfed on red99 which is lame because Kunark isn't out yet.

Kimmie
01-15-2012, 04:46 PM
Un-nerf it and break the walls again, i m h o.
I want to be shivering in my GEBs when invis wears off.

Kassel
01-15-2012, 04:46 PM
Occupy Kedge !

Holey
01-15-2012, 04:48 PM
Un-nerf it and break the walls again, i m h o.
I want to be shivering in my GEBs when invis wears off.

Werlop
01-15-2012, 04:48 PM
Is it nerfed? in what way? i wasn't aware.

in my opinion Kedge is a great zone. I love it here despite the dangers.
The only problem i have is trying to get folks to come XP here.
I've never actually engaged Phinigel but i love the loot.

Hammerhead Helm, Abalone Gorget, Kedge mail gloves, Pearlescent mask, i know im missing alot but this place is a good combo for XP + Loot. I wish people weren't afraid to take a risk sometimes.

The zone's bonus exp mod should be much, MUCH higher.

Rais
01-15-2012, 05:15 PM
Kedge exp was nerfed because a group of people there were out leveling people in Kunark zones. Kunark exp was raised 50% in some zones and Kedge exp was never raised back up to how it was. Kedge should have been kept the same, and Kunark dungeons should have been raised. Was their choice, I think exp was just broken in Kunark zones, and it was a knee jerk reaction and cut back exp in kedge. Kedge exp was always the best exp in any expansion for those levels.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showpost.php?p=245447&postcount=9

Kimmie
01-15-2012, 05:22 PM
Kedge exp was nerfed because a group of people there were out leveling people in Kunark zones. I want to say it was taken in two steps, Kedge exp nerfed, and then Kunark exp was raised. Kedge exp was never raised back up to how it was.

You need to take that negativity elsewhere.

nalkin
01-15-2012, 06:03 PM
I want to see it back to how it was in the next patch. Would love to get a comment from Amelinda itt

WHAT DO WE WANT?? KEDGE XP BONUS INCREASE
WHEN DO WE WANT IT?? NEXT PATCH

Popt
01-17-2012, 04:13 AM
yes kedge!

Nizzarr
01-17-2012, 09:49 AM
Agreed, kedge is so much fun right now -- no more target bug makes this zone much more enjoyable.

Modifier should be put back in imo.

tsaC
01-17-2012, 10:16 AM
VOTE NO TO KEDGE KEEP "UNNERF"

ZAXIS HACKING HAS OVERRUN THIS ONCE GOOD COMMUNITY

SAY NO TO ZAXIS HACKING AND KEDGE KEEP

xshayla701
01-17-2012, 11:39 AM
never gonna play again so i don't care much but if it brings KaN back together then i'm all for it

Daldaen
01-17-2012, 02:09 PM
Stefen and some cleric were the two doing kedge iirc. Mabye some others, but those are the two I recall (being someone who exped in Kedge a lot).

That being said the exp there is uber already. I did 59-60 there in 2 or 3 weeks of soloing.

Fazlazen
01-17-2012, 02:18 PM
Stefen and some cleric were the two doing kedge iirc. Mabye some others, but those are the two I recall (being someone who exped in Kedge a lot).

That being said the exp there is uber already. I did 59-60 there in 2 or 3 weeks of soloing.

All of TR and Dangerous Glitch, pretty much.

Trystych
01-17-2012, 03:01 PM
It wasn't that kedge xp was ever overpowered but at launch kunark xp was underpowered. The kunark xp has since been fixed but it is still faster to xp 50-60 in solb on spiders/imps or permafrost pits because the npcs have less hitpoints than what you find in kunark dungeons.

This comes at the cost of loot, you certainly won't get kunark quality upgrades in the old world.

Szeth
01-17-2012, 03:03 PM
Except in the case of GEBs =). Not many casters that don't run around in a fresh pair.

nalkin
01-17-2012, 03:09 PM
It wasn't that kedge xp was ever overpowered but at launch kunark xp was underpowered. The kunark xp has since been fixed but it is still faster to xp 50-60 in solb on spiders/imps or permafrost pits because the npcs have less hitpoints than what you find in kunark dungeons.

This comes at the cost of loot, you certainly won't get kunark quality upgrades in the old world.

Exactly. Kedge was forgotten and never increased again after the initial mistake of decreasing the xp. However, I did not forget and will not forget. PUT THE XP BACK!

NachtMystium
01-18-2012, 12:16 AM
Although I am for the un-nerf, I'm more akin to the disregard to what the playerbase wants as to making things "easier". I love it. :cool:

Torven
01-18-2012, 05:16 AM
Part of the reason people were leveling so fast in Kedge back in march/april was because of charm, which was also nerfed. They would charm the named sharks (which have high MR) to kill mermaids + seahorses. Before the charm nerf, I did 59-60 in about 20 hours of played time in permafrost as a druid. (all without boxing a cleric and mage to plevel me, too)

After the ZEM reduction, kedge just isn't worth it. I found sol b dogs to be much better for the low to mid 40s, then karnor's. It's important to look at other factors aside from exp per kill. Kedge mobs have a wide level range, named sharks and all horses have highish MR, aggroing through walls is a problem, AoEing cleric and druid buffed level 1 fish increase downtime, few mobs are single pulled without lull, and just plain running out of mobs that are level appropriate are all issues.

The old ZEM might have been a bit much, but the current ZEM is too low if you want Kedge to match the exp rates of alternatives.

nalkin
01-18-2012, 06:14 PM
bump

astuce999
01-18-2012, 06:58 PM
It wasn't nerfed, it was reduced from obscenity. It still has the highest ZEM in the db. Kill faster.

I would respectfully ask for a verification of said reduction from obscenity, as I believe that the intent was to slightly reduce and the result is to kill completely.

I've leveled many toons in kedge pre-nerf, and tried to level a couple post-nerf, and the xp rate went from overpowered to abysmal. Given all the extra obstacles that kedge offers already, I think it should have gone from overpowered to very good. I don't believe that in its current state it actually reflects the best ZEM in the db, which is what makes me ask for a re-check, if at all possible.

'stuce

funhorroryes
01-19-2012, 11:46 AM
is kedge still good around level 55 when does it stop being an exp orgasm

maahes
01-19-2012, 11:49 AM
I hate Kedge so bad, but if the xp flows like crack in the projects.... I'll be there.

Raavak
01-19-2012, 01:13 PM
Except in the case of GEBs =). Not many casters that don't run around in a fresh pair.

I need a fresh pair. Mine smell like sweaty Erudite feet.

XiakenjaTZ
01-20-2012, 12:17 AM
is it the same on red as it is on blue?

Acillatem
01-20-2012, 12:31 AM
Another reason Kedge XP is so good is that underwater mobs have a higher XP mod as well. Hence Bloodgills in Lake of Ill Omen. It's not that LoIO has an awesome XP mod, but the fact Bloodgills are underwater mobs GIVES them an XP mod.

I remember reading something about this a while back. So perhaps a change was made to the mob itself rather than the ZEM?

Rejuvenation
01-20-2012, 12:52 PM
It wasn't uncommon to get 3% of a level per kill in kedge in the low-mid 40s. It was a bit outrageous.

That being said, I do think it feels like too much of a nerf now.

nalkin
01-21-2012, 03:18 PM
bump

Jaleean
01-21-2012, 03:50 PM
I wish i didnt feel so useless when all you guys have mages to kill Phinny, lol

skorge
01-22-2012, 09:57 AM
Man Nalkin i give you mad props for spending so much, on P99, in Kedge Keep. It's just not the same zone as it was in Live. It's just simply too buggy. From targeting issues, to agro problems, this is the worst zone on P99. It's probably a good thing they lowered the ZEM.

On Live, I loved Kedge Keep. I used to take all my 35's there and ding them to 42 in just a couple of days because of the insane bonus. Even my level 35 troll warrior with a rubi bp and fishbone earring (pre-Kunark) could solo in Kedge at the zone-in. Try that here...not happening.

fishingme
01-31-2012, 01:33 PM
i don't remember KK's exp being nerfed in classic

Daldaen
01-31-2012, 01:41 PM
Man Nalkin i give you mad props for spending so much, on P99, in Kedge Keep. It's just not the same zone as it was in Live. It's just simply too buggy. From targeting issues, to agro problems, this is the worst zone on P99. It's probably a good thing they lowered the ZEM.

On Live, I loved Kedge Keep. I used to take all my 35's there and ding them to 42 in just a couple of days because of the insane bonus. Even my level 35 troll warrior with a rubi bp and fishbone earring (pre-Kunark) could solo in Kedge at the zone-in. Try that here...not happening.

Targetting issues have been fixed. Aggro issues just find a puller or someone who can pacify (Paladin, Cleric, Bard, Enchanter, Druid, Ranger) and you can split any room pretty easily minus Phinigel room cause the resists on the swirlspines is broken. Then a level 35 warrior with a rubi BP could solo pretty easy imo if they got single pulls.

Lazortag
01-31-2012, 01:44 PM
Targetting issues have been fixed. Aggro issues just find a puller or someone who can pacify (Paladin, Cleric, Bard, Enchanter, Druid, Ranger) and you can split any room pretty easily minus Phinigel room cause the resists on the swirlspines is broken. Then a level 35 warrior with a rubi BP could solo pretty easy imo if they got single pulls.

The resists on the seahorses isn't broken, it's classic:

Submited by: Anonymous On: 2/16/2001 11:22:48 AM Rank: worst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 best
Well, let me just add that the swirlspines are much more difficult than their lvl indicates. We raided KK with about three groups, and most of us were above lvl 50. On an overpull, we were dealing with three at once, and it was a hopeless situation. If that happens, best plan is to get your clerics camped fast. We could not seem to get them stunned, and they must have very high magic resist, because our two chanters could not mez any of them. The worst part is that they are apparently of the cleric class, so they can heal themselves. The ones we fought just kept healing themselves (and probably each other) over and over and over. It was an exercise in futility, and although I didnt hear them laughing at us, I imagine they were. As a lvl 52 necro, the only thing that I was able to get to stick was my poison based dot. Pretty much everything else got resisted - even lifetap. Of course, they will also summon the casters who make them mad, which they did to me several times. Think feign death works??? Well it didn't for me. All I can say is be PREPARED for these bad boys and only pull ONE AT A TIME or you are in for big time trouble. Good luck. =P

As for the exp, it was mentioned several times that it was too high before and so it was nerfed to something more closely resembling classic.

nalkin
02-13-2012, 12:34 AM
bump

Arclanz
08-06-2012, 04:46 PM
Ah yes, I recall the swirlspines were almost totally resistant in 99; the Guardians, however, were not. They can be mostly single pulled depending on technique, but killing them fast enough to get to Phinny before respawns was rough.

fadetree
08-06-2012, 04:52 PM
? Exp seems pretty good to me; I didn't see it pre-kunark though. Its must have been crazy high.

Kimmie
08-06-2012, 05:34 PM
? Its must have been crazy high.

It was a beautiful time.

Asher
08-06-2012, 05:46 PM
I think it would be great if all ZEMs were classic.

Asher

Daliant17447
08-06-2012, 06:38 PM
Pre-kunark Kedge was a power leveling hotspot, a 50 monk could power level someone from 30-40 in just a few hours at the zone in. Before whirl til u hurl was nerfed, a monk/enchanter combo could power level someone from 30-50 in a single night killing mermaids.

oldhead
08-06-2012, 07:09 PM
Being that they poll is either yes or no, gonna vote no. Balanced it yes, but dont bring it back to its PL hotspot glory.

I mean, the whole reason boxing isnt allows is to promote grouping right? How does Power leveling in exp hotspots 30-50 in a night promote grouping? It doesn't.. that's how.

visage
08-06-2012, 08:25 PM
Being that they poll is either yes or no, gonna vote no. Balanced it yes, but dont bring it back to its PL hotspot glory.

I mean, the whole reason boxing isnt allows is to promote grouping right? How does Power leveling in exp hotspots 30-50 in a night promote grouping? It doesn't.. that's how.

Hi! Power level will exist regardless of what zone has more zem or not. If your claiming power leveling will substantially rise for the whole server due to one zone being bumped up. I would say that is a moronic statement if I ever herd one. Regardless, if this zone is bump it encourages others to group there. If you read the replies to this topic. You will realize , Kedge keep isn't a easy zone to do. It requires a little more thinking than other zones. Why not reward people within level rage that wanna take and group there? Oh because we want power leveling down??? It seriusly doesn't make sense. As I said power leveling will exist regardless. Considering how Kedge is coded it is only fair it is rewarded highly to the people who seeks it. The zone isn't occupied that often. Groups in kedge are awesome. It doesn't matter the zem. It requires people paying attention. Such EB buffs , targeting , and roaming. With kunark out the loot is sub-par anyway for it's level range. Let's have this zone utilize for the risk it really is. Please increase the Zem. There aren't any ill effects of it and it won't hurt gameplay.

oldhead
08-06-2012, 09:13 PM
Hi! Power level will exist regardless of what zone has more zem or not. If your claiming power leveling will substantially rise for the whole server due to one zone being bumped up. I would say that is a moronic statement if I ever herd one. Regardless, if this zone is bump it encourages others to group there. If you read the replies to this topic. You will realize , Kedge keep isn't a easy zone to do. It requires a little more thinking than other zones. Why not reward people within level rage that wanna take and group there? Oh because we want power leveling down??? It seriusly doesn't make sense. As I said power leveling will exist regardless. Considering how Kedge is coded it is only fair it is rewarded highly to the people who seeks it. The zone isn't occupied that often. Groups in kedge are awesome. It doesn't matter the zem. It requires people paying attention. Such EB buffs , targeting , and roaming. With kunark out the loot is sub-par anyway for it's level range. Let's have this zone utilize for the risk it really is. Please increase the Zem. There aren't any ill effects of it and it won't hurt gameplay.

tldr

Got this far
"Hi! Power level will exist regardless of what zone has more zem or not."
Your argument failed at this point as I never said it would stop power leveling.

visage
08-06-2012, 11:10 PM
tldr

Got this far
"Hi! Power level will exist regardless of what zone has more zem or not."
Your argument failed at this point as I never said it would stop power leveling.

Perhaps stick to comebacks such as " neener neener neener", seems to fit more appropriately given the source.

visage
08-06-2012, 11:13 PM

Neener neener neener???

visage
08-06-2012, 11:19 PM
You ask how does power leveling promote grouping? You answered it.... it doesn't... Therefore whether or not Kedge had its ZEM increased it would be the same amount of power leveling , just in a zone perhaps more often than it is currently. Considering the zone is dead outside of Phinny. It wouldn't hurt a damn thing. Read the poll , people want to group in Kedge with more incentive given risk verse award.... Perhaps more than just power level. Even though your argument and reasoning is entirely contradictory to what you are claiming. TLDR should be changed to "I cant comprehend, an opinion other than my own" , even though you answered yourself with further statements regarding .The Matter at hand. " Neener Neener Neener" End. <3 you come again.

Brain
08-07-2012, 04:12 AM
Agree with Visage... If the ZEM was raised not only would PL'ing increase but grouping in the zone would increase exponentially.

But seriously, why even attempt this pathetic call for help? The dev's aren't REALLY trying to mimic classic... Don't fool yourself. They made mobs in Skyfire immune to stun (seriously? Since when have AoE groups been "anti classic?" It's part of the game just like snare/fear kiting is, or FD pulling, which also were not an original intended stragey to kill mobs - are these unforeseen tactics being nerfed???), they decreased kedge ZEM (but wait... why was it so high in the first place? half a yellow mid 30's is just plain stupid)... I'm charming Pofear / Pohate mobs 10x less reliably as a 55 ench with 255 cha than I did at 50 pre-kunark with less CHA. Hell, level 60 enchanters with max CHA are having extremely unreliable / unpredictable charm durations in Fear. The charm code is broken as hell. I literally sat down and charmed mobs in HS with all my CHA gear on and another round with my INT gear on (went from max CHA to mid 100's) and found the same average charm duration....

Look at the monk FD rates... a 50+ monk fails FD's WAY more often than he should, it's ridiculous. Ask any monk who has actually tested this.

As much as I'd love for another kedge revival... you're wasting your breath. The dev's have so much more to work on atm (fixing the server crashes, firing evil devs who give advantages for real money (epitome of RL losers...), VELIOUS content, hackers/cheaters, you name it - asking for kedge exp back again is like asking for all the teenage / immature pot smoking "Enraptured" morons to be banned for ever - it simply isn't going to happen....

Atmas
08-07-2012, 10:20 AM
Agree with Visage... If the ZEM was raised not only would PL'ing increase but grouping in the zone would increase exponentially.

But seriously, why even attempt this pathetic call for help? The dev's aren't REALLY trying to mimic classic... Don't fool yourself. They made mobs in Skyfire immune to stun (seriously? Since when have AoE groups been "anti classic?" It's part of the game just like snare/fear kiting is, or FD pulling, which also were not an original intended stragey to kill mobs - are these unforeseen tactics being nerfed???), they decreased kedge ZEM (but wait... why was it so high in the first place? half a yellow mid 30's is just plain stupid)... I'm charming Pofear / Pohate mobs 10x less reliably as a 55 ench with 255 cha than I did at 50 pre-kunark with less CHA. Hell, level 60 enchanters with max CHA are having extremely unreliable / unpredictable charm durations in Fear. The charm code is broken as hell. I literally sat down and charmed mobs in HS with all my CHA gear on and another round with my INT gear on (went from max CHA to mid 100's) and found the same average charm duration....

Look at the monk FD rates... a 50+ monk fails FD's WAY more often than he should, it's ridiculous. Ask any monk who has actually tested this.

As much as I'd love for another kedge revival... you're wasting your breath. The dev's have so much more to work on atm (fixing the server crashes, firing evil devs who give advantages for real money (epitome of RL losers...), VELIOUS content, hackers/cheaters, you name it - asking for kedge exp back again is like asking for all the teenage / immature pot smoking "Enraptured" morons to be banned for ever - it simply isn't going to happen....

Well AoEing is still possible outside of skyfire. I don't recall people AoEing on skyfire, but I also played on TZ (teams PvP server), where AoE still hit members of your party on different teams until maybe PoP? I don't think on live that only the Ancient Wyverns and Gurdian wurms unstunanble.

Changing the ZEM on a zone could be done very quickly and wouldn't really cause any noticeable impediment in working on other items. But just as you said, why was it so high in the first place? Probably better to leave it in its current state.

Snagglepuss
08-07-2012, 11:11 AM
Bump for Nalkin!

Daldaen
08-07-2012, 11:42 AM
Will they be fixing water movement speed and water vision to be classic along with this ZEM change? Cause the zone doesn't have nearly as much risk as people like to say it has with the way P99 works as far as water movement goes.

In classic/kunark you were no where near as mobile at 200 swimming skill as you are on this server :/. Then theres the whole thing with having unlimited sight in water which again isn't classic :(.

I love the zone, but it isn't as hard as people like to say it is. Most people are just too pansy to try it out themselves

fadetree
08-07-2012, 11:45 AM
^ true

Snagglepuss
08-07-2012, 03:20 PM
What ever happened to the Kedge Crew?

Lazortag
08-07-2012, 04:07 PM
But seriously, why even attempt this pathetic call for help? The dev's aren't REALLY trying to mimic classic... Don't fool yourself. They made mobs in Skyfire immune to stun (seriously? Since when have AoE groups been "anti classic?") ...

Giant mobs in SF (wurms, etc.) are supposed to be stun-immune. That's classic. If the devs really hated aoe groups they would make HS and Chardok mobs immune to stun also.

Kedge's current exp modifier is also closer to classic than it was before the nerf.

Some of you need to chill out.

Daldaen
08-07-2012, 04:26 PM
Giant mobs in SF (wurms, etc.) are supposed to be stun-immune. That's classic.
Tangent but... this is one of the things I never recalled being classic, nor do I think I saw any evidence posted favoring this.

On EQMac atleast, these mobs (wurms, etc.) are stunnable. Something I don't think they would've gone back and retroactively changed.

Giants themselves are stun immune, agreed. Fire, Ice, Hill giants are all stun immune as are all giants in kael.... But mobs that are 'giant' sized, shouldn't be stun immune.

Lazortag
08-07-2012, 04:56 PM
Tangent but... this is one of the things I never recalled being classic, nor do I think I saw any evidence posted favoring this.

On EQMac atleast, these mobs (wurms, etc.) are stunnable. Something I don't think they would've gone back and retroactively changed.

Giants themselves are stun immune, agreed. Fire, Ice, Hill giants are all stun immune as are all giants in kael.... But mobs that are 'giant' sized, shouldn't be stun immune.

Fair enough, but it's still silly to assume that the devs just changed it to nerf ae groups. They probably felt they were making a classic change. If you think it's not classic, find evidence that you could stun wurms (or point to the absence of evidence that you can't stun them)

nalkin
08-11-2012, 01:48 PM
bump

Razdeline
08-11-2012, 02:13 PM
It wasn't nerfed, it was reduced from obscenity. It still has the highest ZEM in the db. Kill faster.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Kimmie
08-11-2012, 08:33 PM
http://oi49.tinypic.com/sn09cj.jpg

nalkin
08-11-2012, 08:44 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

personally i dont believe it to be true, afterall that quote came from someone who ended up being crazy and saying all sorts of irrevent claims.

however even if it is true, its nowhere near as high as it should be, given how difficult the zone is and the limited number of mobs available. no one xps there anymore cause its so hard for the terrible xp you get there now. maybe it was to high in the past ( given da risk i dont think so ) but without a doubt its way to low now.

so bicsh, u talk to da hand cause the face dont wanna hear it no more

Kevynne
08-11-2012, 09:51 PM
i believe it should be unerfed
I remember it being very difficult to group there, which made the rewards worth it.

plus going from 40-44 in 2 hours is also pretty badass.

nalkin
10-10-2012, 11:55 PM
b
ump

Gukag
10-11-2012, 01:47 AM
Old Kedge ZEM promoting PL? I disagree. I've only ever leveled one character on this server, a troll SK. Some of my best memories is during high 30's low 40's working superhard to get a group together to camp entrance room in Kedge, and learning how to pull the first few rooms by FD breaking. Of course there was the occasional terrifying text of a seahorse aggroing through a wall, and the mad dash to the zl that followed, but it was all worth it.
Sure, the sight of a druid PL'ing some random noob at etrance room was pretty common, but most of those I ran into would be kind enough to leave the spot to a legit group, even buffing the whole group in the process.

Aerist
10-11-2012, 08:45 AM
Nalkin speaks and thus it should be done

Kimmie
10-11-2012, 07:46 PM
RT Nalkin speaks and thus it should be done #UnNerf #KedgeKeep

Ihealyou
10-18-2012, 06:52 PM
bump

nalkin
10-18-2012, 09:02 PM
bump

mmm ty, ty friend

eqravenprince
11-27-2012, 12:51 PM
Resurrecting this thread because I wasn't high enough to go to Kedge when it started to comment. The experience here is insane. In my opinion, there isn't a single dungeon from 35-50 that you could level in faster. I don't know the ZEM, but from my estimation I level twice as fast in KK compared to SolB or LGuk. This dungeon should be the most crowded, but it's the least crowded.

nalkin
09-11-2013, 03:08 PM
bump

O
O
o \``/
/o `))
/_/\_ss))
|_ss))/|
|__ss))_|
|__sss))_|
|___ss))\|
|_ss))
)_s))
(`( /_s))
(_\/_s))
(\/))

Atmas
09-11-2013, 03:40 PM
I guess necro is ok, cause it's your own post.

I spent a few minutes trying to draw an ascii shark about to eat that seahorse, but I suck at ascii drawing and gave up.

spoils
09-12-2013, 10:34 AM
I approve.

It's time to bring this zone back into relevance

applesauce25r624
09-12-2013, 01:44 PM
i approve of this necroing of this zombie thread

Kimmie
10-17-2013, 08:47 PM
bump
http://now-here-this.timeout.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/tumblr_mcz9voUUhH1rf2pveo1_500.gif

susvain0362
10-17-2013, 08:57 PM
#restorekedge
#unnerf it

loramin
10-17-2013, 09:22 PM
Totally for un-nerfing Kedge, but if the devs haven't listened up until now, I don't see why they'd start now ...

Nastinate
10-17-2013, 09:30 PM
Honestly just wish they'd fix pets in kedge i used to farm it hard on live kunark through luclin

theguyy
10-18-2013, 08:53 AM
Unnerf it.

The mentality here seems to be: if it's detrimental keep it classic, if it's beneficial it needs to be "balanced."

susvain0362
10-18-2013, 09:08 AM
Do the right thing. #RestoreIt #KedgeKeep2014

CodyF86
10-18-2013, 11:47 AM
#KedgeKeep #NeverForget

This beers for you homie. xD

--Aaradin

indiscriminate_hater
10-18-2013, 12:48 PM
Totally for un-nerfing Kedge, but if the devs haven't listened up until now, I don't see why they'd start now ...

maybe if we make more posts about it

koros
10-18-2013, 12:57 PM
It still has the highest ZEM in the game...

JackFlash
10-18-2013, 01:05 PM
year old thread 4tw.

Kimmie
10-18-2013, 01:58 PM
maybe if we make more posts about it

*~*~*~*~If we keep bumping and believing, our wildest dreams can come true~*~*~*~*
Miracles are everywhere :o
http://image.blingee.com/images16/content/output/000/000/000/555/435943696_1352853.gif

Auvdar
10-18-2013, 02:27 PM
Unnerf it.

The mentality here seems to be: if it's detrimental keep it classic, if it's beneficial it needs to be "balanced."

You ever play live EQ back in the day? Pretty sure that was Verrants mentality all along :D

Retti_
10-18-2013, 04:37 PM
Kedge still has xp whats this thrad 4

Kimmie
10-18-2013, 04:52 PM
Kedge still has xp whats this thrad 4

Exp used to be better than woopie.
Now it's like a luke warm sponge bath given by an aged, balding woman.

myriverse
10-18-2013, 04:57 PM
Nerf is classic, even if it was nerfed to sell Kunark... even if KK is more difficult than a normal zone. Sucks, but whatev...

nalkin
11-09-2013, 01:11 PM
bump

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^^~^~^~^~^~^~
~ ~
\ ' o '
/\ o \ o
>=)'> ' /\ '
\/ \ >=)'> ~
/ /\ \/
~ >=)'> / .
\/ )
/ (
~ ) )
} ~ ( ( (
{ ) ) )
} } . ( ( (
{ { /^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^\ /
^^^^^^^^^

Nuggie
11-09-2013, 02:36 PM
I had a 50 druid in kk the other day. Was getting 1 blue a kill. Exp used to be better than that?

nalkin
11-09-2013, 04:52 PM
I had a 50 druid in kk the other day. Was getting 1 blue a kill. Exp used to be better than that?

mmm, 1 blue what? And what were ya killing? Also, are you a wood elf and were you grouped with a gnomed mage? I am more familiar with the xp for that particular scenario

Nuggie
11-09-2013, 09:24 PM
Solo charming the floor below the main entrance. Wood elf druid. Blue cons with some of the smaller fish being light blue.

Things slowed down a lot when I hit 51. Hell level I assume.