PDA

View Full Version : Tovax Vmar in QH

birdsofprey
04-20-2010, 09:06 AM
Hey! I played a ranger in 1999 and i think i remember getting attacked by Tovax a couple times in qeynos hills. Anybody else remember? I conned him here at project1999 on my ranger and he was indifferent. I thought this was out of place. I remember getting charmed or something by him and always trying to avoid him.

What faction is he on? Is there a way to ruin faction with him in the area near Qeynos so he attacks?

Reubin
04-20-2010, 10:08 AM
I played a Ranger based out of Surefall Glade on live as well and I definitely remember steering well clear of Tomax Vmar.

Humerox
04-20-2010, 10:09 AM
Factions:
Bloodsabers
Corrupt Qeynos Guards
Opal Dark Briar
Opposing Factions:
Guards of Qeynos
Priests of Life

birdsofprey
04-21-2010, 05:02 AM
I played a Ranger based out of Surefall Glade on live as well and I definitely remember steering well clear of Tomax Vmar.

What I don't remember is exactly what level I was. I'm sure I was around level 7-10, but I could have been less or more, but not more than level 13. I remember going into the catacombs below qeynos and killing some smugglers. I do not know whether I had killed any bandits in west karana yet at that point. I just don't remember whether doing any of that was before or after tomax was aggroing me.

What I do recall is being afraid of Tomax because he charmed or feared me.

Also does anyone remember whether varsoon in qh was kos? He was indifferent to one of my alts. Haven't seen him on any of my others. Wish I could remember better but ... 10 years!

birdsofprey
04-21-2010, 05:12 AM
Factions:
Bloodsabers
Corrupt Qeynos Guards
Opal Dark Briar
Opposing Factions:
Guards of Qeynos
Priests of Life

So if i gain faction with guards of qeynos then i will slowly become kos to him? It's easy to gain.

I ask because the other day it seemed he was dubious to one of my alts. He was indifferent when i started.