PDA

View Full Version : WTS Retirment sale-53mage/52 shaman and MORE!

Dibeph
01-18-2012, 02:16 PM
Don't play on blue server too much these days so I'm trying to part with most of my gear and alts in order to pool up some platinum for big things

Toons-

53 Dark Elf Male Magician
-Has all the pre-kunark pet focus items
-Jboots
-All pets up to lvl 54 except for the lvl 53 air pet
-Naked otherwise unless you want some of the gear below

52 Troll Shaman
-Has a couple of no-drop plane items but that's it
-Most likely going to re-sell it to the person I bought the toon from, can't turn down offers that are way better though!

Items-

Runebranded Girdle / Ceremonial Iksar Chestplate / Blood Ember Gauntlets / Circlet of Shadow / Shrunken Goblinskull Earring / Sarnak Warhammer / Idol of Woven Grass / Petrified Erudite Heart Amulet / Diamondine Earrings / Obulus Death Shroud / Cloak of Shadow / Mask of Wurms / Platinum Ruby Veil / Gatorscale Leggings / Spell: Vocarate Water / Deepwater Vambraces / Shining Metallic Robes / Book of Obulus / Cone of the Mystics / Golden Efreeti Boots / Zaharn's Coronet / Mithril Runed Tunic / Molten Cloak / Reed Belt / Embroidered Black Sleeves / Withered Leather Shoulderpads / Ivory Bracelets / Black Chitlin Leggings / Platinum Dragon Totem / Small Wisdom deity / Dust Breastplate / Bloodstained Mantle / Chitlin Shell Shield / Runed Cowl / Platinum Fire Wedding Rings / Mithril Frog Totem / Kobold Hide Boots / Ivandyrs Hoop / Jaundiced Bone Helm / Lots of Totemic / Thick Banded Belts / Shralok Packs / Box of Abu kar / Bag of Tinkerers / Tesch Val Sinisch / Impskin Gloves / Gold chitlin Bracer / Froglok Bonecaster's Robe / Batskull Earrings / Runed Cowl / Cape of MIdnight Mist / Sludged Girdle / Lots of Crafted (warrior quest gear) / Obsidian Shard / Enameled Black Chestplate / Sarnak arcane Fetish / Sarnak hide mask / Tree Weave / Robe of the Oracle / Braided Cinch Cord / Shadowbound boots / Dagger of MArnek / Rokyll's chanelling Crystal / Spell: Lich / Circlet of Shadow / Treant staff

Sorry if I repeated anything--have multiples of a lot of these objects. Send a message on forums or tell in game if interested. Will try to post up in the EC tunnel on "Dibeph". Also willing to trade for gear/platinum on red server.

Cataclysm
01-20-2012, 04:59 AM
im interested, what are you looking for?