PDA

View Full Version : Plane of Hate Raid Invite Request

Hastley
01-18-2012, 03:49 PM
Greetings and good tidings P99,

After numerous attempts at corpse running myself in plane of hate i was hoping to post here that if a guild on this server decides to raid plane of hate in the next day or two that they please send me a tell and allow me to accompany them on their raid in an effort to recover my corpses.

Specifically they are both in maestro house. The first is near the organ and the second is immediately to the right of the entrance to maestro house at the ramp to the second level. I would be happy to reimburse your raid, or your guild for the cost of porting me up once i loot my corpse (all of my cash is on the corpse).

Feel free to post here, or preferably message Kerney in game.

Thanks for your consideration and kindness in this matter.

Gmal
01-18-2012, 04:12 PM
Hastley, be around in about 2 hours. I will get a crew up there to assist you to get your corpse. Look for me on Sabbath. No charge bud. Happy to assist.

usedtobejubaloftorv
01-22-2012, 05:55 PM
I've always found the best way to get an invite to Hate is to show up at the Fear raids all the self-interested bail on.

Hastley
01-23-2012, 02:50 PM
First a speciAl thanks to sabbath, stealin and aeribol for there more than gracious in aiding me on my corpse run.

To the above poster, i go to all raids regardless of potential of personal gain as worrying about loot in an emu is silly as I'm just trying to relive a small part of my past. I'm sure you were just generalizing though and I agree with your sentiment even though the purpose of my post wasn't to actually do a hate raid.

Thanks Again to the above listed members of the mystical order.