PDA

View Full Version : Any active Roleplaying on this server?

Figment
01-18-2012, 04:20 PM
Hello there!

Just a new player (technically not yet, plan to start this weekend) and I wanted to see if there were any active roleplaying going on here. I've done my searches in the forums but they were fruitless...Or I am just incompetent.

Looking forward to enjoying the classic EQ again either way though! I was just curious.

Thank you for your time!:D

godbox
01-18-2012, 05:07 PM
i roleplay as a 26 year old human male who still plays eq

Gmal
01-18-2012, 05:14 PM
Hello there!

Just a new player (technically not yet, plan to start this weekend) and I wanted to see if there were any active roleplaying going on here. I've done my searches in the forums but they were fruitless...Or I am just incompetent.

Looking forward to enjoying the classic EQ again either way though! I was just curious.

Thank you for your time!:D

Yeah fuck off.... Hows that for roll play? I am a troll fyi =-)

Grozmok
01-18-2012, 05:17 PM
lol...

I RP my troll 24/7.

My DE, not so much. I naturally do arrogant intellectual, so no need to RP.

Figment
01-18-2012, 05:28 PM
Hah! Well, I guess I will just see when I get into the game. :p

Hailto
01-18-2012, 05:31 PM
There are actually some cool people on this server Figment, don't judge by the forums.

godbox
01-18-2012, 05:33 PM
There are actually some cool people on this server Figment, don't judge by the forums.

what are you trying to say?

also I rp a gambling addict in EC

fuckin richgirl

Figment
01-18-2012, 05:37 PM

Thanks for the inspiration, I figured I'd try the forums though for EQ, from what I remember the community was always less trolly than the current MMO generation.:)

maekrux
01-18-2012, 05:53 PM
Actually, I have been trying to drum up some interest here and there. There are a few who would certainly be willing, but getting them all together is always a challenge, of course.

I still intend to get some half-way srs RP going here; might start a guild for it, but I have not yet actively pursued this. I'll be happy to add your name to the hat though.

Good luck to you!

maahes
01-18-2012, 07:04 PM
i roleplay as a 26 year old human male who still plays eq

Haha. Sad i've got ya by 5 years. And good lord does the woman bitch about it. When i started playing again she got me really good. I was really excited about logging into the server for the first time and I was telling her how that sweet wonderful bliss of EQ set right in. She goes "wow do you know who else plays video games?" (in my excitement I was thinking... oh who does she know that plays games) then she followed that up with "teenagers".

maahes
01-18-2012, 07:07 PM

I am about 3 weeks new to the server and I have to say, the community on this server is amazing. I played on Torvo when it was live and I thought nothing could compare to that community. This server is impressing me.

Figment
01-18-2012, 07:11 PM
I am about 3 weeks new to the server and I have to say, the community on this server is amazing. I played on Torvo when it was live and I thought nothing could compare to that community. This server is impressing me.

Hey, I was on Torvo too back in the day!

Series of names Violtri, Violtra, Violtro, etc. for all my characters.

Glad to know the community is awesome!

Hailto
01-18-2012, 07:41 PM
Haha. Sad i've got ya by 5 years. And good lord does the woman bitch about it. When i started playing again she got me really good. I was really excited about logging into the server for the first time and I was telling her how that sweet wonderful bliss of EQ set right in. She goes "wow do you know who else plays video games?" (in my excitement I was thinking... oh who does she know that plays games) then she followed that up with "teenagers".

Haha, yeah i've had similar responses. I think its really hard for people who didn't play this game back in the day to understand what is so amazing about it.

Farrakhan
01-18-2012, 09:52 PM
I roleplay when the situation allows. I was in a fairly strict RP guild on Firiona Vie back in the day. It would be awesome to have a RP area on the forums.

Farrakhan, Bard of 6 Seasons