PDA

View Full Version : Ancient Cyclops - OOT

Jeebus
04-20-2010, 01:29 PM
So last time I camped the AC in oot I spent 14 hours there and didn't get a spawn. It was right after they made him a 6 min spawn and slightly easier to kill.

I talked to a few people a couple days after that and none of them have gotten it either.

I am curious if anyone has gotten the AC to spawn in OOT since it was turned to 6 minutes.

Thanks!

Humerox
04-20-2010, 01:33 PM
Just an aside, but I once spent 72 hours straight on live with no AC spawn.

Just sayin~

Lonedrahon25
04-20-2010, 01:36 PM
I had the AC spawn last night. No problem.

Jeebus
04-20-2010, 02:10 PM
I had the AC spawn last night. No problem.

Thanks, this is all I wanted to know :)

Yeah k2, I know it can take much much longer than 14 hours.. but that is about my limit. Especially for an alt

Jeebus
04-26-2010, 01:46 AM
just an update for anyone who cares. He spawned at the static spawn, but I heard he CAN spawn from the wanderer too

Audacious93c
04-26-2010, 04:29 AM
I could be hallucinating, but out of boredom I would kill the patrolling giant. I came in, camped the AC and got the ring after a couple hours. Messed up the quest; Rogean wouldnt help, so I had to redo it. Went back, camped it again and only had to spend an hour that time. I definitely think that the patrol has something to do with it. Regardless of how many people said it didnt. However, I know guys that didnt kill the patrolling Giant and they sat there for an insane amount of time. Good luck for one kill? Possible. Good luck on two kills? Thats pushing it...

Skope
04-26-2010, 08:21 AM
should spawn on both the wanderer and the static. in the past week i've seen em spawn on both spots, so i suppose if you're not lazy you'll have twice the chance of being lucky