PDA

View Full Version : Necromancer Skullcap question

Rasah
01-22-2012, 11:50 AM
I had my quest components eaten today, and I'm wondering if I did something wrong.

I did skullcap #1 - Turn in 4 sarnak brains, get skullcap #1
On quest #2, I got a torn and a ripped tapestry. I combined then successfully. I then turned it 2 items. Skullcap #1, and the combined tapestry. I got nothing in return.

Did I screw up somehow? Was I supposed to get 2 of each torn & ripped, then combine them together, then turn in 2 faded tapestries along with the skullcap #1? I know it's only 1 step, but I hate that I wasted all that time to lose it.

Rasah
01-22-2012, 12:09 PM
Nevermind. Apparently, I failed the combine with a 36 tailoring, and the tapestry it returned was not the right one. Be careful to any others that try this.

Back to killing those elusive hatchlings.

Lishrac
01-22-2012, 12:23 PM
If you hunt near the largest ruined building right in that area quite often they will spawn near it (I had quite a few spawn directly behind it). I was killing mostly skeletons and such when I got them to spawn.

The building I'm talking about has three spawn inside of it. Usually three skeletons but I've seen goblins in there occasionally.

Rasah
01-22-2012, 01:09 PM
Yeah, I eventually figured out where to go. I kill everything in that area, especially the goblins, since the goblins will kill the sarnaks when they cross paths.