PDA

View Full Version : Creating a guild

mognet
04-21-2010, 01:36 PM
Hello all. I tried searching for a thread on creating a guild but was unable to find one. Sorry if this has been answered before.

I began playing after the server returned recently (was a tough week waiting it out) and brought a few friends with me. During the course of this week I have managed to bring more folks to the game and I'd like to create a small guild for us all. I asked in game what the process was and folks advised to head to the forums.

I don't intend for us to just be a group of 5-6 friends, but rather start this way and add people we run into during our leveling through the game. I'd like to say we'll become a raiding guild once we hit 50 but the reality is we may never have the numbers and those of us who do decide to raid will likely branch off to join other guilds.

Can anyone explain the process for creating a guild on this server please? Thanks.

Uaellaen
04-21-2010, 06:29 PM
petition, get 5 other people online, wait for gm ... success

mognet
04-21-2010, 08:37 PM
That seems easy enough. Thanks!

Yellow
04-22-2010, 02:19 PM
seems yes, but easy no xD

Nocte
04-23-2010, 09:50 PM
Seems to take a while to get a GM to be available. I realize that GMs are volunteers and not always on (they're playing in their free time just like me), but can anyone speak to the general availability of them and when to be online (I'm PST time zone).

JayDee
04-23-2010, 10:53 PM
This is it haha

Uaellaen
04-24-2010, 02:26 AM
stop the hate ...

mognet
04-24-2010, 10:45 PM
Jaydee, it wasn't on the first page that day and I ran a couple searches using the search tool. Glad to see you spent your time looking for a thread to link here after the question had been answered and the thread was over.

Thanks to the rest who helped.