PDA

View Full Version : Cleric Epic Skyfire Pearls

HeallunRumblebelly
01-28-2012, 03:11 AM
Those of you who know what i'm talking about, know what i'm talking about.

You've all seen the ragefire lines, the grief, the blood, the tears that will come...and then later it was changed to pearls, which tbh was a much easier system.

Player opinions on going to pearls?

Doors
01-28-2012, 03:31 AM
Agreed. Bottlenecks should be reduced.

Xeliso
01-28-2012, 03:35 AM
Still gotta wait for Ragefire in Sol B every 24 hours, still gotta farm 4 pearls, still gotta wait for Warder Celia. You're just changing that bottleneck to a new mob.

Why don't you just wait for the new Ragefire who is being patched to 0 - 72 hours and multiple spawns per Naggy death. All clerics will have their epics in 2 - 4 months time. Having basically an unlimited amount of Ragefire pops after Naggy death will make this quick post patch.

HeallunRumblebelly
01-28-2012, 03:44 AM
Still gotta wait for Ragefire in Sol B every 24 hours, still gotta farm 4 pearls, still gotta wait for Warder Celia. You're just changing that bottleneck to a new mob.

Why don't you just wait for the new Ragefire who is being patched to 0 - 72 hours and multiple spawns per Naggy death. All clerics will have their epics in 2 - 4 months time. Having basically an unlimited amount of Ragefire pops after Naggy death will make this quick post patch.

Still could halve the time required :P But I suppose the new naggy patch will make it alright. Still, It's a highly timed situation, 1/2 of the time and be in an out in like five minutes with good timekeeping. ~ Hows this multiple naggy spawns per RF death work exactly? Can you link to details?

Xeliso
01-28-2012, 03:50 AM
http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=60446

0-3 day window and multiple spawns are possible per Naggy, pending update.

HeallunRumblebelly
01-28-2012, 04:01 AM
http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=60446

Thanks much.

ownrage
01-28-2012, 04:02 AM
What other epics are waiting for dev patching to help alleviate some of the ridiculousness in bottlenecks or just plain not dropping such as trak guts?

HeallunRumblebelly
01-28-2012, 04:04 AM
What other epics are waiting for dev patching to help alleviate some of the ridiculousness in bottlenecks or just plain not dropping such as trak guts?

Think we'd need more than five bards to make that a problem? :3 But yeah, the Kanras post there is quite good. From the gist I got from it, basically zordak can spawn at any time and is guaranteed to spawn after a nagafen. Seems legit.

Dravingar
01-28-2012, 04:07 AM
I am waiting for the patch to update the rogue bottleneck, Renux being on an 8 hour timer is just unreal and I have a life you know. Disgusting neckbeards.

HeallunRumblebelly
01-28-2012, 04:44 AM
I am waiting for the patch to update the rogue bottleneck, Renux being on an 8 hour timer is just unreal and I have a life you know. Disgusting neckbeards.

And robe of the kedge, right? if you don't get super lucky on someone else's general kill, you have to kill PHINNY. I mean, fuck, who even has to kill phinny for their epic am i right?

Dravingar
01-28-2012, 05:28 AM
And robe of the kedge, right? if you don't get super lucky on someone else's general kill, you have to kill PHINNY. I mean, fuck, who even has to kill phinny for their epic am i right?

I know, I'm so over doing rogue epic. I'll just wait for the patch to fix it.

Xeliso
01-28-2012, 06:30 AM
Wrong. Kill Coercer every 8 hours in Kithicor. She has a chance at dropping kedge or ishva robe.

How can you NOT be done with rogue epic? Lol we have level 40 rogue alts done with them.

Diggles
01-28-2012, 06:32 AM
I thought you got rogue epic on login