PDA

View Full Version : ideas for lvl 34 ranger solo spots

bakkily
01-31-2012, 03:54 PM
atm ive done my last lvl in hhk, killing warrior room and raider room is some damn nice exp, but more then often enough ill log on and find a group killing wr, and fbr, but yea wondering what are some great spots to do from 34-38 or so, 38-41, and 41-44 or so

Muchew
01-31-2012, 04:12 PM
could move on to guards in HK, they start turning lb, but theres a good 6 guards that are db until 39.

Hamahakki
01-31-2012, 04:13 PM
Sol A, Kindle's area. Most mobs are single pulls and the biggest pull is two. The mobs are easy, the worst ones are the casters, but they have low HP and at 34 you should resist most of their spells. Sol A has a 173% exp modifier. Kindle drops Impskin Gloves which is a ~1000pp item. There's a zone line (to Sol B) nearby so it's very safe and you should never die. There are spots where you can med/afk without being attacked. You can even vendor in zone, which is good cause the mobs drop fine steel weapons.

At 36, the gobs are too light blue to be worth it. If you are willing to kill your gnome faction, you could stay a bit longer as the gnomes are higher level. I went to Overthere.

Overthere is grindy and boring, but it is safe. One nice thing is there are actually people there, so you can get clarity/sow/rezzes/ports easily. You can also group if you don't feel like soloing for a while. You bank/vendor/bind in zone too. You could do 30-50 in Overthere without much difficulty, but it's really boring.

Low-mid 30s is a high point in Rangers' solo ability. It's after you get a decent damage shield but before mobs start hitting so hard that you basically never want to be in melee. Late 30s, early 40s, I mostly grouped. It gets fast again at 45 when Tolan's arms/bracers start working.

bakkily
01-31-2012, 05:49 PM
yea kline i remember talking to you before months ago when you were a lil lower lvl then me, i think, but yea i made this guy back in june, and within a month and a half lvld to 32, from june to august, then it just became super hard to find groups, yea ive done plenty of soloing in fv on pirates, and what mobs were db to me and ot, two great zones to solo in

though i know that theres no exp mod in ct, but would any of you say this would be a good zone to xp in? atm just trying to enjoy antonica to 40 or so, and have a list of places to try

Rusl
01-31-2012, 06:10 PM
I would wait for Velious and Panic Animal tbh, will make soloing a billion times easier.

However if your dead set on soloing as a ranger now and your geared for it, any dungeon that is considered outdoors will do. Mistmoore/Unrest come to mind, you can harmony for single pulls and there should be plenty of people around for extra buffs/help if you run into trouble.