PDA

View Full Version : How to I apply for an exemption to IP ban?

Ikonoclastia
02-01-2012, 07:39 AM
Hi,

I'm trying to get me and my son on EQ, however I get my IP banned when we're on the same network. I have an ipad which I can use as a acess point but when I use that the servers don't seem to load despite it being quite a fast connection.

I remember reading about an exemption so we can both use the same network however had a look and can't find out how to apply for one.

Any help appreciated.

Regards

Daniel

Aprio
02-01-2012, 07:44 AM
http://www.project1999.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25

read the FAQ before posting, if any details you post are wrong or missing it'll only hinder or possibly stop your request. Also IP exemptions are something that gets done as and when a GM can get round to them and tend to do them in batches, so try to remain patient and not chase the staff to get it done asap. :)

Ikonoclastia
02-01-2012, 07:50 AM
Hey, thanks much, I shouldve thought of petition... yeah no worries I can wait

Rubexcube666
02-01-2012, 12:53 PM
Goodluck! What you two going to Roll as?

Ikonoclastia
02-01-2012, 05:44 PM
Heya, we're either gonna be 2 DE necro's or I'm gonna be an enchanter and he's gonna be a necro :)

We're playing on The Forest server at the moment as no IP ban till we can play on this one. Bit wierd I can't use my AP, using it to access this forum, its a 54mbps connection, maybe some sort of block by my phone company.