PDA

View Full Version : Proud father =)

Caridry
02-01-2012, 03:37 PM
So... I have been absent for the past 3 days due to my wife finally giving birth to our third child (our first together). He had a rough entrance to the world, his lungs filled with maconium, and he was taken to the NICU. He really scared us! but here he is!! baby Shux!

Lucas Scott D.
Born 6:28am 1/30/12 (24 1/2 hours of labor!)
8lb 15oz, 20 1/4 inches

http://img859.imageshack.us/img859/2568/lucasr.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/859/lucasr.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

http://imageshack.us/f/859/lucasr.jpg/

in case link doesnt work=)

Hitchens
02-01-2012, 03:44 PM
Congratulations. Watch out for rogue pee-sprays.

Amelinda
02-01-2012, 03:48 PM
Congratulations! He's adorable :)

Harrison
02-01-2012, 03:52 PM
Nearly 9lbs, nice!

eqravenprince
02-01-2012, 03:58 PM
So what points did you put into his creation. Looks like you put a lot into Charisma!

Pomaikai
02-01-2012, 04:08 PM
Ah, the joys of your first meal literally being a shit sandwich... :(

Congratulations on your cute little boy! Sleep whenever possible. If the baby is sleeping, let your wife sleep and do everything you can around the house to help her out. Basically, you sleep when they are awake, and are awake when they sleep.

My wife is a NICU nurse, and what she does each and every day is incredible. Make sure you thank those nurses as often and as profusely as you can!

PS... If you need any car seat advice, I'm also a Car Seat Tech (CPST) in real life. Ask away. I'm happy to help!

Silentone
02-01-2012, 04:47 PM
Congratz, now you can ask for a ip exemption =x

messiah_b
02-01-2012, 04:49 PM
Where is it that Maconium drops? The Hole?

Edit: Sorry can't resist a terrible joke. Congrats. Good luck on teaching him to farm Sol A =p

Aprio
02-01-2012, 04:59 PM
Congratulation to you and your missus mate, he's a lad!

Caridry
02-01-2012, 10:54 PM
Ah, the joys of your first meal literally being a shit sandwich... :(

Congratulations on your cute little boy! Sleep whenever possible. If the baby is sleeping, let your wife sleep and do everything you can around the house to help her out. Basically, you sleep when they are awake, and are awake when they sleep.

My wife is a NICU nurse, and what she does each and every day is incredible. Make sure you thank those nurses as often and as profusely as you can!

PS... If you need any car seat advice, I'm also a Car Seat Tech (CPST) in real life. Ask away. I'm happy to help!

Oh i gave the biggest hug ever once they said they got him to cry for the first time (just took a good bath to rock his world) also i might need your assistance, as i have a compact car and am having a hard time properly fitting the seat =( we should be getting my wife a van this month... but until then...

Sickle
02-01-2012, 11:30 PM
God Bless your child, Congrats!

Pomaikai
02-02-2012, 02:13 AM
Oh i gave the biggest hug ever once they said they got him to cry for the first time (just took a good bath to rock his world) also i might need your assistance, as i have a compact car and am having a hard time properly fitting the seat =( we should be getting my wife a van this month... but until then...

I'll be more than happy to help. I may even be able to find a CPST near you that can help you in person. Shoot me a PM and we'll talk more.

SyanideGas
02-02-2012, 02:14 AM
Congratulations man! Hes looking good!

Hailto
02-02-2012, 03:33 AM
wife had third kid , first together, bad sign ( possible slut ) Warning

btw wtf you doing here harrison? OH GRIEFED OFF RED CONFIRMED

Steaks is clearly inept at handling normal social situations.

Congrats Caridry, glad everything is okay, he looks very healthy

Caridry
02-02-2012, 03:36 AM

She had a child in a previous marriage, and i had a child in a previous marriage. Her ex turned into a deadbeat dad, and my ex decided to not care about her life or future. We met each other a few years ago, married, and now here we are, a nice big happy family.

As for Harrison, maybe he actually likes being nice to people who dont chase him down in threads and shit on him. I dont know the man, nor his history, but he congratulated me, therefore he is a. ok. in my book.

Have fun trolling other threads. =)

Aata
02-02-2012, 04:36 AM
Congratulations!! He is gorgeous! Catch up on sleep when ya can :p

SyanideGas
02-02-2012, 04:49 AM
As for Harrison, maybe he actually likes being nice to people who dont chase him down in threads and shit on him.

Aprio
02-02-2012, 05:52 AM

Ya know I think I'm gonna start reporting more posts, if the powers that be see the pure idiocy that gets poured into these boards maybe they will do something about it. Reported.

muttonchops
02-02-2012, 09:10 AM
Cheers man! Figured that's why you weren't on. Glad to hear little Shux is in good health.

P.S. It's never too early to get 'em working on a beard...even if it is all peach fuzz ;)

melkezidek
02-02-2012, 09:18 AM
Congrats! I am so jealous me and wife been trying so hard with no luck :(. However I should point out it looks nothing like an Iksar... are you sure its yours?

Sadad
02-02-2012, 09:54 AM
Congratulations!

Caridry
02-02-2012, 11:14 AM
Congrats! I am so jealous me and wife been trying so hard with no luck :(. However I should point out it looks nothing like an Iksar... are you sure its yours?

Keep trying! its in gods hands, it will happen when he feels you are ready =)

and i was totally thinking about photoshopping my char for a side by side hehehe

Prinny24
02-02-2012, 11:22 AM
Congratulations

Norok
02-02-2012, 12:38 PM
Gratz on respawning!

Rubexcube666
02-02-2012, 12:48 PM
Upvote

Steaks
02-02-2012, 01:20 PM
yea pure idiocy on the internet , we need to report that ( lol )

khailibowen
02-02-2012, 01:49 PM
He's beautiful!

Congratulations!

Faywind
02-02-2012, 02:11 PM
She had a child in a previous marriage, and i had a child in a previous marriage. Her ex turned into a deadbeat dad, and my ex decided to not care about her life or future. We met each other a few years ago, married, and now here we are, a nice big happy family.

As for Harrison, maybe he actually likes being nice to people who dont chase him down in threads and shit on him. I dont know the man, nor his history, but he congratulated me, therefore he is a. ok. in my book.

Have fun trolling other threads. =)

Don't let the trolls get to ya!

Steaks is just angry inside because no girl has every been interested in him before so he lashes out like a hungry angry baby! We should pity people like him...

khailibowen
02-02-2012, 03:35 PM
So what points did you put into his creation. Looks like you put a lot into Charisma!

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d33/khailibowen/EQbaby.jpg

Caridry
02-02-2012, 06:47 PM
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d33/khailibowen/EQbaby.jpg

OMG! i want that shirt!!!!

thanks again all for the congrats! its a pain in the neck getting the rythm down, and still trying to lvl my necro hehe. but itll all work out! was holding baby and he was really mesmerized by the spell effects in EQ. it was really cool =D

wolvesoflegend
02-02-2012, 10:42 PM
Congratulations!!! :D