PDA

View Full Version : New to P99

Sororf
02-01-2012, 07:02 PM
Hello, I'm an old EQ addicted and came across this forum on google, so I figured I might as well start playing again.

I just rolled a HE cleric and am only lvl 4, but I look forward to meeting tons of new people here and hopefully leveling up somewhat quickly to hit some end game fun eventually.

If there are any noob guilds out there that are recruiting, I would love to join one while I level up and try and help everyone out to the best of my abilities.

happy hunting

awimer01
02-01-2012, 08:41 PM
Hey Sor, I'm the pally (now mage) you were chatting with today. Nice to see you made it to the boards! See you in game!

Elowen

Pomaikai
02-01-2012, 08:42 PM
Shoot me a tell in game to see about camping you a spiffy new Tainted Battleworn Morningstar to get you started with.

maverixdamighty
02-01-2012, 08:43 PM
welcome to p99

Yanomamo
02-01-2012, 09:32 PM
If you put all points to wisdom you will regret it once (if) you get raid gear. And welcome :)

mwatt
02-01-2012, 09:39 PM
Indeed welcome. If you put all points into Wisdom, you could have done far worse. It's fine.

Some folks like to min/max and add additional STA at first in place of some of the WIS (for a Cleric anyway). The theory is that good gear will give you a lot of WIS in the end, but not provide as much in the way of STA/HP as you would like. However, this presupposes you will be at least moderately heavily into raiding, and taken to extremes, could negatively impact your journey through the lower levels.

Steaks
02-01-2012, 11:11 PM
welcome , please see my sig