PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

awimer01
02-01-2012, 09:14 PM
Hey just popping in to say 'ello. Just started on the server today and trying out different toons to see which one I'll play (aside from Ranger, did that on live ... had enough already lol). So far have tried HE pally and mage. Liking the BOOM of mage ... and the ability to bind without waiting and screaming a lot ;) Anyway, see you all in game.

Elowen (umm ... lvl 2 mage)

mwatt
02-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Be aware that as originally on live during this Kunark time frame, there are pet-related experience rules that may be different than what you are used to experiencing. For solo, the thing that you want to make sure of is that you 50% or greater damage to the mob (YOU, not the pet) to get 100% of the available experience for defeating the mob. Less than that and you get like half experience or a quarter, I don't remember. If you do no damage at all, I think you get nothing.

awimer01
02-01-2012, 09:49 PM
Good to know! Good, I like blowing stuff up :D Thanks for the tip!

maahes
02-01-2012, 10:32 PM
Be aware that as originally on live during this Kunark time frame, there are pet-related experience rules that may be different than what you are used to experiencing. For solo, the thing that you want to make sure of is that you 50% or greater damage to the mob (YOU, not the pet) to get 100% of the available experience for defeating the mob. Less than that and you get like half experience or a quarter, I don't remember. If you do no damage at all, I think you get nothing.

What a great reply. Nice work mwatt.

Steaks
02-01-2012, 11:10 PM
welcome , please see my sig

awimer01
02-01-2012, 11:33 PM
LOL nice Steaks. Reminds me of one of my old guildies lol.