PDA

View Full Version : EQ mac players

lukus
02-02-2012, 09:56 AM
Hey all,

Ive just made an account on p1999 after playing on the mac server. My char name is the same as it was on mac (Lukus)

Any other ex mac players wanna post up their old and new character names it would be nice to meet up with old friends as well as new.

falkun
02-02-2012, 11:50 AM
I've seen the EQMac wiki, its awesome! I'd suggest you make an account on the P99 wiki and post your characters on the Player List:

http://wiki.project1999.org/index.php/Player_List

Hope that helps, and welcome to Norrath, only more classic than EQMac (very debatable...).

Wild
02-02-2012, 01:32 PM
Hey!

I play the druid Wild on mac server. Here I play the troll shaman Wilden!
:)

lukus
02-06-2012, 08:26 AM
Ive updated the P1999 wiki and for some reason it hasnt put my char info on a new line. Would somebody who is computer literate mind altering it please so it doesnt look messy

falkun
02-06-2012, 08:37 AM
I fixed it for you. You literally just had an extra space in there. Welcome to P99!

lukus
02-06-2012, 08:39 AM
cheers matey im useless with stuff like that

Trox20
02-06-2012, 10:56 AM
Main Eqmac character was a gnome enchanter named Gneorge who I'm recreating here on P1999. Also remade my Sk Gildark; usually a Gnome but this time he will be an Iksar (took me awhile to figure out why I kept getting disconnected when I try to make gnome sk.

Really enjoying the challenge these old school servers give you; something that is missing from the modern mmos.

Trox20
02-06-2012, 08:50 PM
Yeah was debating on whether to reroll him as a ogre or troll; mostly just made him real quick to see if it was the gnome or the name that kept getting me booted from server (ended up being the gnome part). Then since I only had a couple of hours to play was just running him around to get used to everything on the server and get my UI set up right.

Not too worried about the gearing up part for the iksar though since I level slowly (even without the penalty) and have a extremely bad case of altitist that Velious will probably be released long before I get to a level to worry about it.

Probably going to reroll him troll since I do enjoy having to worry about getting the faction done also, part of the charm of old EQ is when faction actually meant something.

Fazlazen
02-07-2012, 11:38 AM
The difference between Iksar SK and other SKs is marginal at high end, Will of Innoruuk is an easy piece to get and is a very very strong upgrade for us + we get lord of pain's khukri which is a major magic resist piece when it comes down to pulling.