PDA

View Full Version : Running from Qeynos to Freeport

nectarprime
02-02-2012, 11:55 AM
Tomorrow night some friends and I will be doing the epic run from Qeynos to Freeport. It's been over 10 years since I have done this, can anyone show me a quick map or description of the way?

Anyone who wants to is welcome to come also!

falkun
02-02-2012, 11:57 AM
http://www.eqmacwiki.com/eqatlas/atlas.html

You will probably be most interested in the Antonica Zone Connection Map.

joppykid
02-02-2012, 02:37 PM
This is why I chose freeport for my starting city lol

Raavak
02-02-2012, 02:40 PM
Do people go through Highpass (with gnolls in the west and orcs in the east) or around through Lake Rathe, the swamp zones, and stuff?

fischsemmel
02-02-2012, 02:45 PM
Highpass is hard to get through for some lowbies. There are aggressive gnolls guardian one end of the zone, and aggressive orcs on the other side. The guards attack them when they get close, but they still can beat down low-level characters pretty quick.

If you have someone who can invis though, you're all set. Or if you're like 15+ you should be able to survive running them to the guards/zoneline.

Going south instead of through highpass is longer I think, but you always are in wide open zones. North route has highpass and kithicor to navigate. South route has some swimming involved in lake rathe.

You could also go from east karana into gorge of king xorbb, through the top level of runnyeye, through misty, through rivervale, and come into kith halfway through.

joppykid
02-02-2012, 02:56 PM
yeah id say its worth it to take the rathe mtns route safety wise

mwatt
02-02-2012, 03:05 PM
fisch said: You could also go from east karana into gorge of king xorbb, through the top level of runnyeye, through misty, through rivervale, and come into kith halfway through.

That's how I do it. To avoid getting lost in Runneye, take all lefts when going from Qeynos to Freeport.

falkun
02-02-2012, 03:35 PM
Honestly Kith isn't that scary. Go through during daytime and you're fine. And Highpass just requires invis or L15+.