PDA

View Full Version : are all necros kos?

Fraud
04-23-2010, 08:08 PM
Hey a friend of mine is just starting up, he is wanting to know if necromancer are kos everywhere (even if you make a gnome?)

Tuan
04-23-2010, 08:12 PM
My gnome necro is kos is Kelethin & Felwithe.. dwarfs in BB are ok, but there's still some random elves like the ones around the boat that just killed me!

Skope
04-23-2010, 08:30 PM
yea, you'll also be KoS in qeynos iirc. As a gnome necro i frankly don't care for faction and kill anything except dwarves :) it's not an inconvenience, it's just more places to exp.

Derpus
04-23-2010, 09:28 PM
gnome in may ways is worse off then the other races because you will be KOS to some of the people in most of the places, where as a DE is kos to most of the people in some of the places. If you plan on doing tradeskills DE might be a better choice because neriak is kinda nice, and it is difficult to work up some of the factions with the current state of things.

Skope
04-23-2010, 09:36 PM
gnome in may ways is worse off then the other races because you will be KOS to some of the people in most of the places, where as a DE is kos to most of the people in some of the places. If you plan on doing tradeskills DE might be a better choice because neriak is kinda nice, and it is difficult to work up some of the factions with the current state of things.

that's not necessarily true. If you level thru blackburrow doing gnoll fangs you'll almost definitely get to amiably with all of qeynos, and handing in belts in kaladim will net you faction with them as well. Just pick whatever race you'd like to play

mreynert
04-23-2010, 10:22 PM
My erudite necro is not kos in neriak, any part of fp, or qeynos. It's very convenient. Even the paladins in north are dubious.

ShadowWulf
04-23-2010, 10:40 PM
my gnome necro is dubious to East and West FP, havent tried north yet, and Dubious to Qeynos guards but the merchants will wallop him for 100-600 randomly as he walks by.

He's only lv 9 and besides killing some random gnolls and orcs I have done no faction work.