PDA

View Full Version : Shout outs and thanks

awimer01
02-05-2012, 06:45 PM
I can't remember your name (I'd know it if I saw it) but you're the enchanter who dropped me a couple of low end items to help get me started and 50pp in spell money. I just wanted to say thanks again, and as you said when you handed me the stuff "pay it forward". I absolutely will when I get high enough lvl.

To Island (druid I ran into in Felwithe B doing faction for epic): Thanks so much for the early assistance with the buffs and spell you handed me (so you didn't have to destroy it lol). It made the first couple of levels much easier, and SoW is ALWAYS appreciated! Thanks so much for the assist!

I can honestly say I've never had such a warm reception on a server for any game. I know not everyone will be as welcoming and generous as these two, but so far the percentages are far higher on p99 than any other game/server I've played (and that's been a fair few). Even Ami (can't spell her whole name, the GM who chatted with me) was willing to spend a couple of minutes welcoming me, and I'm pretty sure she/he's busy with other things to keep the game going.

So basically: thanks for the warm welcome! Talk to you all next time I'm on.

Elowen (Mage lvl 4)

Amelinda
02-05-2012, 06:52 PM
you are very welcome :)

Phased
02-05-2012, 06:57 PM
Welcome aboard. I'm relatively new as well so let me know if you need help.

Burrito
02-06-2012, 03:49 AM
Good luck on the server :)

I don't think it was me (my names too easy to remember)- but there's something about some enchanters being incredibly generous. Others just go /anon.

Kriven
02-06-2012, 12:49 PM
Just wanted to add, Bregan D'Aerth have been great since I came back. A helping hand with an item transfer last night and some great buffs outside Neriak and around Nektulos.

Really does take the monotony off the first few levels as a cleric :P

wolvesoflegend
02-06-2012, 01:12 PM
welcome )

mwatt
02-06-2012, 03:57 PM
The players that have been here for a while are all very glad to see an influx of new players. Not because the server was in trouble - it wasn't - but because the more the merrier. Welcome.

Pomaikai
02-06-2012, 05:04 PM
I totally agree. It makes the server a better experience for us all when we add new players.

Welcome!