PDA

View Full Version : Vermiculated gear

Kaedain
02-08-2012, 07:18 AM
been playing on and off on this server for a while, and wondering, is Vermiculated gear still next to impossible to get and are there still 5billion druids that come along to fear raids ??

bluejam
02-08-2012, 09:06 AM
It drops rather frequently. I don't think I have ever seen a Vermi tunic NOT drop during a Fear clear, heh.

Tuffpuppy
02-08-2012, 09:08 AM
Did several fear clears before I quit. Usually 3-4 druids on each raid. Never saw 1 piece of vermic drop, actually got my first piece(bracer) from hate.

Bruman
02-08-2012, 09:16 AM
All fear gear drops like fear gear has always dropped. Sporadically and randomly. Sometimes we'll do raids and no shiver gear will drop. One time 3 shiverback chest pieces dropped. Hate's just as bad.

Also, BDA had never, ever seen a carmine robe drop (and we've done like a billion fear clears). One finally dropped 2 nights ago - along with a verm tunic.

It's really just all over the place with randomness.

Smilkers
02-08-2012, 10:13 AM
The only Vermi pieces that I see consistently drop are the crappy ones (Head, Hands, Feet).

And after countless Fear and Hate raids, I'm still missing 2x Bracers to complete my set. I have seen two drop, ever.
Maybe I have terrible luck with the bracers.

Depends on your guild as far as # of druids. It seems like the burnout factor is kind of high for our class.

Nedala
02-08-2012, 10:16 AM
Its really random and also depends on your raid. When i started raiding we were like 4 druids. It took me like 6 month raiding (about 1 Poh and 1 fear clear / week) to get my full set. Later ive witnessed druids getting 3 pieces (including legs and tunic) in one run.

But i also really had BAD luck, the last piece i needed was a bracer. Within 6 month of raiding i missed about 5 raids, and im pretty sure i missed a bracer drop in each of them. :eek:

Zapatos
02-08-2012, 12:39 PM
It's just RNG. I went 4ish months without seeing vermiculated leggings drop before I finally got mine. Then just a little bit later we had 3 legs drop on the same raid. You'll eventually get your set.

Serin
02-08-2012, 08:15 PM
All fear gear drops like fear gear has always dropped. Sporadically and randomly. Sometimes we'll do raids and no shiver gear will drop. One time 3 shiverback chest pieces dropped. Hate's just as bad.

Also, BDA had never, ever seen a cyrosilk robe drop (and we've done like a billion fear clears). One finally dropped 2 nights ago - along with a verm tunic.

It's really just all over the place with randomness.

Carmine robe sir.. Carmine robe was what dropped

Bruman
02-08-2012, 08:34 PM
Gah, sorry, my bad. The fact that I got "c" right is good for me when it comes to caster loot.

Daldaen
02-09-2012, 12:43 AM
Sounds about right. My 1st PoF raid here I won roll on Vermic Legs (two dropped that clear). Then a few weeks later I helped... Darkwind? I think on their PoF clear since they didn't need a BP and it happened to drop.

Then through rots I attained the boots / gloves... Still looking for 2 wrists (those seem to be the rarest and sadly are BIS). Crown is pretty useless since druid charm isn't as reliant on Cha anymore and Arms are pseudo useful due to the MR on them.

Gwence
02-09-2012, 04:11 PM
go kill the gorgons every 8 hours, you'll have full set in a day or 2

Szeth
02-09-2012, 04:18 PM
Selling Verm gear to order. 15k a piece, discounts for multiple slots. Will be delivered based on my availability and my ability to con others into helping me gain financially for no benefit of their own.

Rubexcube666
02-09-2012, 04:53 PM
Can people solo Gorgons?

Szeth
02-09-2012, 05:12 PM
Druids can charm and haste a shiverback.

Kaedain
02-09-2012, 08:38 PM
id definintely take a bp/legs .. been on enough raids and having to "roll" against 5-6 other druids is very annoying

Somekid123
02-09-2012, 08:45 PM
Back when I was in Transcendence and IB being the only 2 guilds who could do PoFear the trash was always up and always wanted, not as clear'd as of now.

I got all the pieces except chest in a handful of clears, im going to say 6-7ish? Maybe more, we had 2-3 other druids attending the raids too.

I eventually paid IB 10k to loot the chestplate, just bound in Feerrot and told them to PM me when raiding.

This was back in 09 early 10, whenever Fear opened, I do agree with everyone else though its very very random.

Auvdar
02-10-2012, 04:55 AM
Been fully verm. geared now since early 2010, but yes it's just random. I remember raids with 0 dropping, then other raids with 2-3 pieces dropping. Like anything else, just takes patience.

Daldaen
02-10-2012, 12:46 PM
Selling Verm gear to order. 15k a piece, discounts for multiple slots. Will be delivered based on my availability and my ability to con others into helping me gain financially for no benefit of their own.

K get me two wrists thanks.