PDA

View Full Version : Hi Tallon Zekers

Matalus
02-10-2012, 02:05 AM
Hey remember when we merged with all the pvp servers, and TZ had the top guild on all servers combined(lol sullon zek). Hey

gloinz
02-10-2012, 02:09 AM
remember when everyone quit eq by that point because it was an abomination

Chronoburn
02-10-2012, 02:09 AM
Remember when they released PoP and every hardcore pvp'r quit?

I do.

gloinz
02-10-2012, 02:11 AM
Remember when they released PoP and every hardcore pvp'r quit?

I do.

beat 2 the punch

HorrorFK
02-10-2012, 03:00 AM
Damn... I forgot PVP mattered in EQ. Oh wait.

Chronoburn
02-10-2012, 12:15 PM
Did anything truly matter in eq?

kak_vander
02-10-2012, 12:33 PM
Aww Tallon Zek. Nothing like being deep in a zone and getting owned by a group of Pandemonium.

Kope
02-10-2012, 03:00 PM
Aww Tallon Zek. Nothing like being deep in a zone and getting owned by a group of Pandemonium.

Are you still hurt about stuff like this? :D

TZ was good times for sure, best times were original through end of velious when multiple teams were strong.

Definitely good times :)

kak_vander
02-14-2012, 03:27 PM
Are you still hurt about stuff like this? :D

I wake up at night in a cold sweat and think about how I'm going to recover my body from the 4th floor of Tower of Frozen Shadow after getting owned by Kamzam or some other Pande.

And don't say Necro because my goodie goodie guild "Knight of the White Rose" won't invite SKs or Necros even if they were a "light" race.

Ahh the good times.

Kope
02-14-2012, 04:23 PM
I wake up at night in a cold sweat and think about how I'm going to recover my body from the 4th floor of Tower of Frozen Shadow after getting owned by Kamzam or some other Pande.

Ahh the good times.

Haha Indeed. I think my favorite of all time moments was the PoP PoI fight when PDM was backflagging. It turned out that there were over 1 million corpses at the zone-in. (If you can't tell I was PDM).

TBH one thing I've had trouble conveying to the people here is the split in dungeons durring live original EQ and Kunark (Sola, Solb, Guk, Najena, Seb were "darkie only" zones and MM, CB, HK, BB etc.. were "lightie only" zones). This gave the game character imo, it seemed more realistic to me (i know...realistic eq...) but it just struck a chord with me.

Anyway, good times for sure. P99 is a blast, some great people here and some great times to be had.

kak_vander
02-14-2012, 04:27 PM
TBH one thing I've had trouble conveying to the people here is the split in dungeons durring live original EQ and Kunark (Sola, Solb, Guk, Najena, Seb were "darkie only" zones and MM, CB, HK, BB etc.. were "lightie only" zones). This gave the game character imo, it seemed more realistic to me (i know...realistic eq...) but it just struck a chord with me.

Its so funny you said that because it just worked out that way. I never set foot in some of those zones because i just knew it was more dangerous and not worth it.
How about having an alt on both sides since there was a split economy. Light auction zone was G Fay for the most part.

bamzal
02-14-2012, 05:26 PM
No people don't remember when the Zek servers merged. People were lone gone before that.

bamzal
02-14-2012, 05:28 PM
Haha Indeed. I think my favorite of all time moments was the PoP PoI fight when PDM was backflagging. It turned out that there were over 1 million corpses at the zone-in. (If you can't tell I was PDM).

Anyway, good times for sure. P99 is a blast, some great people here and some great times to be had.

Ya as a dark I never saw much of those lighty zones.