PDA

View Full Version : Post deletion

necron99
11-06-2009, 06:40 PM
Whats with the post deletion, a good point was brought up, and would like to see the dev thoughts on the matter, detailed thoughts. Don't sweep it under the rug or muscle the issue. We get enough of that from the other emu servers ... SOE as well.

Penoy
11-06-2009, 06:44 PM
too much drama...they deleted it for a reason, so i wouldnt push it...../shrug

sever
11-06-2009, 06:48 PM
If Bubble's post was too vulgar, just edit it so we can keep up the discussion.

necron99
11-06-2009, 06:50 PM
But by keeping us in the dark, we can only assume the worst. I don't want to assume the worst, not for this server. Just need some confirmation or something official from Nil that it is being investigated/dealt with.

Penoy
11-06-2009, 06:52 PM
The Planes were shut down... i think that it was dealt with

Blink
11-06-2009, 06:54 PM
So don't talk about it?

necron99
11-06-2009, 07:03 PM
The Planes were shut down... i think that it was dealt with

Correct, but we will never truly know for sure, as the post was deleted ...

Distance
11-06-2009, 07:13 PM
we got some items, that's all that matters. shh, quiet about it.

Xzerion
11-06-2009, 07:27 PM
The original poster was asking about why it was opened and that it should be shut down. I, as a DEV responded to the thread, informed the community of the DEV team's solution as well as WHY and HOW it all happened. Issue is closed there. There is no need to discuss it further end of story. So after that happened people decided to speculate things and assume things. We do not and will not tolerate trolling on the boards. People's names were drug through the mud because of assumptions. Someone insinuated that fishy things were going on because a GM character was there, meaning me....again I have no powers on my play character and if I did in fact want to cheat I could do a hell of a lot worse and I would be swiftly banned for it. I spent over a fucking year developing this server with Nilbog and team so everyone here could fucking play including me, none of us are going to undermine that work. End the bullshit, this issue was a miscommunication with the entire DEV team. There is no need to discuss this matter or events further, its over, please stop trolling.

Bubbles
11-06-2009, 08:51 PM
http://realproperty.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/cup-of-bunny.jpg

This server needs less hate and more love.

And just a sheer morsel of common sense in the ideas of what "progression" actually means. :)

There's what, about 400 or so of us on this server give or take?

Wouldn't it be awful nice if we could actually just get along? It'd make this time through norrath about a zillion times better than it was in 1999.

Human nature says no. I'm pulling for the bunnies, anyways. ;)

Goobles
11-06-2009, 09:21 PM
How does your cup of bunny taste? Mine is delicious.