PDA

View Full Version : WTB WTT my time for an account

kilyen
02-11-2012, 09:27 PM
after returning after 3 months of work i cant for the life of me remember what my password was for my old project 1999 account i just remember changing it after i had a Trojan someone used to hack my WOW account so i changed my passwords for everything

after wracking my brains the past couple of days i just cant get it right

so it looks like i have to start my shaman over again from scratch
normally i would throw my self at the mercy of friends but i have none who play P1999
so i fingered id give this a shot and see what comes of it

im wondering if anyone would be willing to part with any shaman items
anything at all that would help me level up again
or maybe your leaving p1999 and have an account you no longer want
any help at all would be most welcomed

obviously i dont expect this for free though i dont have platinum right now and refuse to resort to RMTs
i would like to offer you my time as im off work for 4 months i have plenty of it

such as if you loan / give me an account i can then use it to assist you with anything you need
if your generous to give me items i can pay for them at a later date or offer a PL or help you can something

anyway thanks for reading
PM me =)

Awwalike
02-11-2012, 09:29 PM
this has worked 0/27 times it has been tried.

Ric
02-12-2012, 12:20 AM
Why do you say you have to start your shaman again, then ask for someones old account? Sort of strange...

kilyen
02-12-2012, 08:15 AM
lol i did not hold out much hope this would work

the reason i asked for both was because im a bit dishearten to start from scratch
i think we can all agree it sucks
items ether loaned or donated would have helped and taken the sting out of the lower levels alot
an account that someone no longer wanted and would not play ever again would mean i would save me alot of time
and as my nan used to tell me if you dont ask you dont get so it was worth a shot

i just want to make it clear though i did not expect nor was i asking for someone to hand me a level 50+ shammy and 1000s of plat in gear just some banded and a spear

Cast
02-12-2012, 08:27 AM
this guy played on red99 until recently and told me he was going to try scamming the blue99 community to get an account cus red99 was beating him up too hard

this is just pathetic

kilyen
02-12-2012, 08:46 AM
lol i never played on red 1999 and i have no idea who the hell you are

Tugger
02-12-2012, 01:39 PM
actually ive seen people do this several times and each time ive given them a pretty fair amount of platinum or items.

PM me here bud ill get ya hooked up with some stuff in game we can meet up.

kilyen
02-12-2012, 04:05 PM
really tugger ?
that would be awesome thank you