PDA

View Full Version : Staff of Temp Flux

Versus
02-17-2012, 11:46 AM
Is this MQ'able? Probably not because of it being pre-kunark, but does anyone know? I'd like to get one for my wizard without running a char to Lake Rathe, running the other there to loot, and doing the same thing for all parts of the quest ;(

Anyone have a clue?

Rusl
02-17-2012, 11:52 AM
Edit: had this confused with the staff of the wheel heh.

Are other SolRo quests MQable? If not then I don't think this would be either

Versus
02-17-2012, 12:22 PM
Not sure! Any info is appreciated.

tingling
02-17-2012, 12:45 PM
sorry no idea about the MQ.... but do you have a link to the video your sig came from lol...

Versus
02-17-2012, 12:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoCKBOOftV8

Crazy Frog Bros~ I found the .gif on reddit under the title, "This is what I picture every person that posts a "troll" post to look like behind their computer screen." ....I frequended RnF a lot then.

bigforest
02-17-2012, 02:30 PM
sorry what's MQ'able mean? I just finished the quest, temp flux staff is great.

Ele
02-17-2012, 02:35 PM
sorry what's MQ'able mean? I just finished the quest, temp flux staff is great.

Multiquestable, i.e. two or more people each turn in one or more quest items to a single quest giver and the last person to turn in the final required item receives the reward.

Spiney
02-17-2012, 03:48 PM
I tried to MQ this for my wizard a couple weeks ago and it did not work. Lost all the quest items, and had to redo it.

~AdonisDNA

bigforest
02-17-2012, 04:47 PM
Multiquestable, i.e. two or more people each turn in one or more quest items to a single quest giver and the last person to turn in the final required item receives the reward.

ahh wow thanks I didn't know that was ever a thing.

Ele
02-17-2012, 04:52 PM
ahh wow thanks I didn't know that was ever a thing.

Be careful, as noted above not all quests are implemented this way on P99. It has to do with the way the scripts were originally implemented. Jboots were the notable exception.

Kunark and later implemented quests should all be implemented with multiquest functionality, but to be safe do a quick search on the forum/wiki before you attempt an MQ.