Your song ends.

You are stunned!
You are unstunned.
Your song ends.

You are stunned!
You are unstunned.
Your song ends.

Thanks for that code update, woot.

ps. not classic... never got bashed this much by lvl 10 wisps before.

Flunklesnarkin
02-20-2012, 05:16 PM
It's because you never play free bird

sbvera13
02-20-2012, 09:12 PM
I'm total

ly fed up wit

h this new bash mec

hanic. It makes it

impossib

le to twist songs at a

ll.

I'mma go back to E

VE online now.

Daldaen
02-20-2012, 10:08 PM
Get a real tank, then you won't get bashed?

Bazia
02-20-2012, 10:09 PM
OP mad cuz bad

bizzum
02-20-2012, 10:18 PM
Yes, its coded so only bards get stunned. I bet if you put a caster in front of that mob it would be the same.

Go have fun auto mining space rocks or something.

Lazortag
02-20-2012, 10:25 PM
I for one am outraged that Kanras made it specifically so Bards would get stunned more than non-Bards. The rate at which the OP got stunned is obviously not classic, I mean after all, he doesn't remember it that way, so it can't be true.

ShadowWulf
02-20-2012, 10:31 PM
Go have fun auto mining space rocks or something.

Its funny, because in EvE they say similar things about us.

sbvera13
02-20-2012, 10:32 PM
Ahh, I feel the love. You guys are so great.

Obviously, the intention of this change is that no newly-created caster-type class shall ever be able to solo again. And i'm completely certain that getting bashed once every 5 seconds by a level 8 or 9 mob is not classic.

bizzum
02-20-2012, 10:34 PM
Why don't you do something productive then, like find some evidence, post in the BUG REPORT forums, instead of recalling your memories and complaining in server chat.

Obviously a recipe for getting flamed for whining about this instead of actually doing something about it.

bizzum
02-20-2012, 10:36 PM
Its funny, because in EvE they say similar things about us.

Haha touche. Sadly I never played EvE so I'm just spewing shit I read a long time ago out of my ass.

sbvera13
02-20-2012, 10:41 PM
It was a deliberate change, not a bug, since it was in the patch notes and all. So coming here to leave feedback on the change was apropriate. Or so I thought.

Ssleeve
02-20-2012, 10:42 PM
OP mad cuz bad

burkemi5
02-20-2012, 10:55 PM
It's because you never play free bird

good advice right here

ShadowWulf
02-20-2012, 11:01 PM
Haha touche. Sadly I never played EvE so I'm just spewing shit I read a long time ago out of my ass.

I play everything sooner or later, some more than others. After awhile you kind of get used to cross game shit talking, its up there with console war shit talkers and american political pundits...

bizzum
02-20-2012, 11:41 PM
It was a deliberate change, not a bug, since it was in the patch notes and all. So coming here to leave feedback on the change was appropriate. Or so I thought.

The bug forms are where all those patch notes come from. You don't post in server chat to report something that you think is wrong. If you think the change was made incorrectly, that's when you head over to the bug forms and list evidence of it being different of how it was changed.

You didn't bother to test it on multiple mobs, you didn't do anything except for type out something you experienced (not even logs), which doesn't really help at all.

Like I said before, if you want to get something done about it, put in a little effort, post in the correct location with the correct information, and something might happen. Half the reason things don't get fixed or attended to is because people post one liners or memories in the bug forums and don't follow it up, and it just gets ignored.

This is for warrior mobs only, if its a huge problem, go fight some non-warrior mobs for the time being. If you think they are bashing 100% of the time, then say so, and maybe he can check into it.

TLDR; use some tact.