PDA

View Full Version : Oddball faction

ArumTP
02-20-2012, 10:59 PM
To start I am a Human Bertoxxulous Cleric. I like oddball combinations, and I wanted to do the Initiate Symbol of Bertoxxulous quest. I am dubious to the guards, but threateningly to Zondo Hyzill. How much stuff inside is on the same faction as Zondo Hyzill/Eldritch collective? in the city.

Gone Guards - Gemchoppers ?

Zondo Hyzill - Eldritch collective? I assume at least one of the caster guilds, and I assume all would be at the same level.

Khrix Fritchoff - He is in unrest, he conn'ed amiable. I read that killing him is - Dark Reflection but is he on Dark Reflection faction? Is he amiable to everyone so they can do Summoning of Dread quest?

Dark Reflection is the faction I am trying to figure out what my default level is. A result of the quest is + Dark Reflection -Deep Muses, Gemchoppers, Eldritch collective twice. I'm not certain if doing the quest part 1 will be enough to be KoS to the guards.

Do Gnomes that follow Bertoxxulous have the same faction issues in the city of Qeynos. What is their faction with Bloodsabers? Is this default levels correct? Or do "evil humans" get screwed going to Ak'non, and "evil gnomes" don't going to Qeynos.

Is this the correct default faction level? Or was this a guessed level?

Sundawg
04-13-2012, 02:48 PM
This is not in the bug section but as someone who also appreciates odd ball factions I touched up this particular combos faction a tad in Ak'anon to bring it closer to classic.