PDA

View Full Version : Back to the future

Raenael
02-21-2012, 08:44 AM
Hi all,

Just started playing with a friend, this is great so far!

We made a couple Dark Elves (I have a cleric and he has a SK) but I have never played an evil character in EQ before (hehe getting out of Neriak was an adventure by itself). I was wondering where would be a good spot to exp after we are done in Nek? Preferably a spot where we can fairly easily sell and re-supply.

Thank you.

Raenael, Cleric of Innoruuk

bman8810
02-21-2012, 09:18 AM
Check out the wiki, there is a hunting guide section with plenty of guides :)

Rooj
02-21-2012, 09:23 AM
all characters should be able to vendor @ the shady swashbuckler in EC tunnel. there's also EXP and buffs to be had there :) not to mention the peak of the economy. just remember that DEs are KOS to freeport guards.

Swish
02-21-2012, 11:03 AM
Dark elf clerics, big thumbs up! :D

From 6-9 (or 10 at a push), dont forget the undead monolith in Nektulos near the EC zone line. With the cleric undead nukes and some SK help you'll rock the undead there - but be sure to call for help from passing high levels if a lesser mummy spawns. Really is an underrated spot :)

EDIT: If that's not enough for you, at 9-10 head to the south west side of the zone and see if you can't wtfpwn some halflings at the camp there, some will single pull...some definitely won't :)

Raenael
02-21-2012, 01:17 PM
Thank you all for the suggestions.

We might check out the gnolls by Qeynos depending on how easily we can get a port and a bind.

Raenael, Cleric of Innoruuk