PDA

View Full Version : Ninik's Donal's Breastplate

Metallikus
02-22-2012, 02:52 PM
As per Stealin's crusade to get Ninik an epic. I think she also deserves a Donal's BP from Trakanon as well. I'm sure he will support my idea for a Trakanon rotation to include Divinity.

1-1-1 seems the going rate for rotations

1 and half hour engage allowed seems the going rate

Fazlazen
02-22-2012, 02:54 PM
As per Stealin's crusade to get Ninik an epic. I think she also deserves a Donal's BP from Trakanon as well. I'm sure he will support my idea for a Trakanon rotation to include Divinity.

are you angered, my brother ?

Labyrrinth
02-22-2012, 02:55 PM
Rather obvious and weak attempt at trolling.

Fazlazen
02-22-2012, 02:57 PM
That being said, 1h30 engage would probably mean no kills for VD...

Metallikus
02-22-2012, 02:58 PM
I'm not mad bros. Don't we all love and respect ninik enough to get her on the Trakanon rotation for a donals? I mean I'll be there to help. I can make vows to grief any guild that tries to get a donal's before her.

Lazortag
02-22-2012, 02:59 PM

No one is supporting rotations on mobs we haven't shown we can kill. Since ragefire is a naggy clone and we've killed Faydedar (also a naggy clone) and Naggy a bunch of times, I think it's safe to say we are capable of killing ragefire.

However I agree, Ninik deserves a Donal's BP.

Metallikus
02-22-2012, 03:00 PM
However I agree, Ninik deserves a Donal's BP.

Woot thats +1 for a Trakanon rotation for Divinity.

Labyrrinth
02-22-2012, 03:01 PM
I'm not mad bros. Don't we all love and respect ninik enough to get her on the Trakanon rotation for a donals? I mean I'll be there to help. I can make vows to grief any guild that tries to get a donal's before her.

Then by all means have at it. Suggest a rotation and see how many guild leaders or representatives you can get to agree.

I, along with others, are eagerly awaiting your proposal

Metallikus
02-22-2012, 03:03 PM

Hold your horses, me and Zeelot are hammering out the details in skype.

YendorLootmonkey
02-22-2012, 03:04 PM
Then by all means have at it. Suggest a rotation and see how many guild leaders or representatives you can get to agree.

Disagreement means you clearly hate Ninik ;)

baub
02-22-2012, 03:05 PM
/signed

I would love to see Divinity as well as other guilds be a part of the Trakanon rotation.

Labyrrinth
02-22-2012, 03:07 PM
Disagreement means you clearly hate Ninik ;)

Or the person proposing the rotation :eek: :D

Metallikus
02-22-2012, 03:09 PM
No one is supporting rotations on mobs we haven't shown we can kill. Since ragefire is a naggy clone and we've killed Faydedar (also a naggy clone) and Naggy a bunch of times, I think it's safe to say we are capable of killing ragefire.

Perhaps you'd like to join the rotation as an entity.

Div/Taken can kill trakanon? or maybe Div/Taken/BDA?

Autotune
02-22-2012, 03:09 PM
I can make vows to grief any guild that tries to get a donal's before her.

I don't think training juggs on yourself is going to grief another guild. Well, I suppose they may die of laughter.

my guess is you'll find out first hand soon enough.

Velion
02-22-2012, 03:11 PM
I don't think training juggs on yourself is going to grief another guild. Well, I suppose they may die of laughter.

my guess is you'll find out first hand soon enough.

Hey, RNF is that way. This is a serious conversation.

Fazlazen
02-22-2012, 03:11 PM

or IB/VD if we're talking 1h30 engage time limit.

Metallikus
02-22-2012, 03:13 PM
Sorry guys, words from Zeelot's mouth:

"You cannot join the trakanon rotation unless you beat tmo in a poopsock race"
"Even tho we have been beaten to our Trakanon on the rotation, that doesn't count because we were wiping to mobs in another zone".

It's a damn good thing Zeelot wasn't at the ragefire agreement talks, he would have wanted proof you could beat them in a race to the mob on their perfect terms.

Autotune
02-22-2012, 03:17 PM
Sorry guys, words from Zeelot's mouth:

"You cannot join the trakanon rotation unless you beat tmo in a poopsock race"
"Even tho we have been beaten to our Trakanon on the rotation, that doesn't count because we were wiping to mobs in another zone".

It's a damn good thing Zeelot wasn't at the ragefire agreement talks, he would have wanted proof you could beat them in a race to the mob on their perfect terms.

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/9/28/0cac607f-2772-45e4-8613-3bdc88cd4030.jpg

Metallikus
02-22-2012, 03:20 PM
Stealin, why are you opposed to sharing Trakanon with other guilds so that good outstanding people like Ninik can get a donal's bp? Why all of a sudden you are the opposite of the champion of her cause?

Velion
02-22-2012, 03:21 PM
Stealin hates Ninik, you heard it here first.

arsenalpow
02-22-2012, 03:22 PM
I don't know if we can kill trak. I'd like to see a SolB royals rotation though, we need more runed Mith bracers

Metallikus
02-22-2012, 03:25 PM
I don't know if we can kill trak. I'd like to see a SolB royals rotation though, we need more runed Mith bracers

The question remains, can you beat TMO to first to engage on all 3 named at royals. If its just 2, it don't count, also if they wipe in another zone, it also don't count.

Autotune
02-22-2012, 03:27 PM
Okay, new trak rotation

TMO > Taken/Div/BDA > IB

Fazlazen
02-22-2012, 03:27 PM
The question remains, can you beat TMO to first to engage on all 3 named at royals. If its just 2, it don't count, also if they wipe in another zone, it also don't count.

confirmed.

sorry Arsenalpow

Velion
02-22-2012, 03:28 PM
Okay, new trak rotation

TMO > Taken/Div/BDA > IB

I see what you did there!

arsenalpow
02-22-2012, 03:28 PM

We MIGHT be able to win that race, but only if all 3 named dogs aren't up simultaneously. We can't split it if all of them are up at once.

Metallikus
02-22-2012, 03:31 PM
Okay, new trak rotation

TMO > Taken/Div/BDA > IB

I back this 100%, any rules needed? 6 hour engage?

Plutomoon
02-22-2012, 03:36 PM
How come this isn't in rants and flames?

Autotune
02-22-2012, 03:36 PM
I back this 100%, any rules needed? 6 hour engage?

no rules, all guilds are allowed their respective dragons. If they can't kill it or need help another guild must assist.

Lazortag
02-22-2012, 03:39 PM
I really doubt Ninik would have wanted so much drama to ensue over her getting her epic. If you dislike the rotation so much (and I don't know how any same person could, since it means you don't have to waste 72 hours clicking anymore), take it up with whoever in your guild agreed to it. Personally I'm thankful that Coldblooded is rational and doesn't want to make her guild suffer for no reason.

Autotune
02-22-2012, 03:57 PM
I really doubt Ninik would have wanted so much drama to ensue over her getting her epic. If you dislike the rotation so much (and I don't know how any same person could, since it means you don't have to waste 72 hours clicking anymore), take it up with whoever in your guild agreed to it. Personally I'm thankful that Coldblooded is rational and doesn't want to make her guild suffer for no reason.

VD is pissed at anyone and everyone. All cleric lives are being made easy regardless.

If VD wants to be mad at ninik, go fuck yourselves.

if VD wanst to be mad that they had to give all their Donal BPs to IB, too bad, they said thanks for the free 4 Trak BPs.

maverixdamighty
02-22-2012, 03:58 PM
I'd post a flame retort but the OP isn't worth the time.

Szeth
02-22-2012, 03:59 PM
Server chat > RnF because it increases your post count. You heard it here first.

Metallikus
02-22-2012, 04:04 PM
Nobody hates Ninik, we jsut want to support her getting her guild on the trakanon rotation? Why are you so mad at her now Stealin? She can have an epic, but all trakanons belong to you?

Autotune
02-22-2012, 04:06 PM
Nobody hates Ninik, we jsut want to support her getting her guild on the trakanon rotation? Why are you so mad at her now Stealin? She can have an epic, but all trakanons belong to you?

if she wants a donal's i'll buy her one.
if she wants trakanon, i'll bring her to one.

VD can still be mad either way. 0ducks

Wotsirb401
02-22-2012, 04:07 PM
Okay, new trak rotation

TMO > Taken/Div/BDA > IB

Why isn't peace pipe or Wudan in this rotation

Autotune
02-22-2012, 04:08 PM
Why isn't peace pipe or Wudan in this rotation

was done hastily, I'll add them if they want.

maverixdamighty
02-22-2012, 04:09 PM
how about you quit using ninik's name to try to further your own agenda? be mad at your own leadership for what has transgressed in the past.

Lazortag
02-22-2012, 04:12 PM
VD is pissed at anyone and everyone. All cleric lives are being made easy regardless.

If VD wants to be mad at ninik, go fuck yourselves.

if VD wanst to be mad that they had to give all their Donal BPs to IB, too bad, they said thanks for the free 4 Trak BPs.

I don't think Metallikus represents everyone in VD. Most people I know in VD are very nice and reasonable. Let's all be nice and reasonable.

Autotune
02-22-2012, 04:16 PM
I don't think Metallikus represents everyone in VD. Most people I know in VD are very nice and reasonable. Let's all be nice and reasonable.

him and a few of his buddies of the same guild tag have made it quite clear how they want to represent VD, in tells and on the forums.

however you are right, there are a few nice and reasonable people in VD. They know who they are and the ones i know, know me in return.

Metallikus
02-22-2012, 04:17 PM
how about you quit using ninik's name to try to further your own agenda? be mad at your own leadership for what has transgressed in the past.

I want Ninik to have a Donals because of all the love. Stealin said he will buy her one. That's ok with me, who is he buying it from? He he follows thru I guess we don't need a rotation since no one else is worthy of rotating for except her.

Metallikus
02-22-2012, 04:18 PM
him and a few of his buddies of the same guild tag have made it quite clear how they want to represent VD, in tells and on the forums.

however you are right, there are a few nice and reasonable people in VD. They know who they are and the ones i know, know me in return.

Because Stealin is the morale compass of this server.

Autotune
02-22-2012, 04:20 PM
Because Stealin is the morale compass of this server.

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/That_4333c7_1888478.jpg

Autotune
02-22-2012, 04:22 PM
Stealin said he will buy her one. That's ok with me, who is he buying it from?

I hear IB has 4 extras from a deal they made, probably just work a trade with them or something. There have been a few hit the EC tunnel after all.

Velion
02-22-2012, 04:27 PM
Well I think this dead horse has been beaten enough and no reason to keep Ninik's name attached to this nonsense (I'm just as guilty as the next). Just want to make it clear that the rotation was never the issue, just Stealin's feigned interest in this cause and the irony behind anyone in his guild acting like they do anything for the best interest of the server.

That's all from me folks.

Autotune
02-22-2012, 04:31 PM
Well I think this dead horse has been beaten enough and no reason to keep Ninik's name attached to this nonsense (I'm just as guilty as the next). Just want to make it clear that the rotation was never the issue, just Stealin's feigned interest in this cause and the irony behind anyone in his guild acting like they do anything for the best interest of the server.

That's all from me folks.

Thankfully I care not what you retards think.

Ninik knows my intents, that's all that matters.

maverixdamighty
02-22-2012, 04:33 PM
I don't know stealin but he was one of the few to follow through to his promise. He could have other motives etc but I appreciate his effort.

Metallikus
02-22-2012, 04:39 PM
I don't know stealin but he was one of the few to follow through to his promise. He could have other motives etc but I appreciate his effort.

He's the guy that trains, KSes, and otherwise griefs anyone that gets in his way for stealing dragons.

And since he got suspended for the week, he went on a holy crusade to try and deny VD from getting over on TMO for 1 week by "helping" others.

Where was the crusade before the suspension? void

What will happen when he gets off suspension? same ole troll, up to the same ole tricks.

Lids
02-22-2012, 04:41 PM
Forum admin doesn't monitor general forum any more? Some of these obvious clowns dropping f bombs everywhere.

maverixdamighty
02-22-2012, 04:41 PM
actually it's been pointed out alot that a rotation MAY be worked out when the ragefire patch went in...

Autotune
02-22-2012, 04:42 PM
He's the guy that trains, KSes, and otherwise griefs anyone that gets in his way for stealing dragons.

And since he got suspended for the week, he went on a holy crusade to try and deny VD from getting over on TMO for 1 week by "helping" others.

Where was the crusade before the suspension? void

What will happen when he gets off suspension? same ole troll, up to the same ole tricks.

logic is flawed.

We (tmo and ib) were both suspended before there was a patch. How were we supposed to set up a rotation that was planned post patch when it was never announced?

Get mad son, think up more stupid shit and then come play in VP.

Jarnauga
02-22-2012, 04:47 PM
Less than one year ago.. (http://www.project1999.org/forums/showpost.php?p=179828&postcount=30)

Ele
02-22-2012, 05:11 PM
Less than one year ago.. (http://www.project1999.org/forums/showpost.php?p=179828&postcount=30)

I believe you mean "more than one year ago".

DigglesVersion2.0
02-22-2012, 05:24 PM
Lol Metallikus you mad bro? Tired of only getting to suck at the teats of IB? Yeah confirmed mad. Learn to mobilize faster and better and then you wont have to pay a penalty for not being good enough.

Trying to forward youre own guilds inadaquecy makes you look like a child who isnt getting to play with his toy. Two solutions for you pal, either learn to play your character or learn to manage your guild.

Confirmed - MAD

Holey
02-22-2012, 05:33 PM
Lol Metallikus you mad bro? Tired of only getting to suck at the teats of IB? Yeah confirmed mad. Learn to mobilize faster and better and then you wont have to pay a penalty for not being good enough.

Trying to forward youre own guilds inadaquecy makes you look like a child who isnt getting to play with his toy. Two solutions for you pal, either learn to play your character or learn to manage your guild.

Confirmed - MAD

^ i loled

Holey
02-22-2012, 05:35 PM
Can i get a donals bp too?

Daldolma
02-22-2012, 05:48 PM
Rarely have I seen a single person make an entire guild look as bad as Metallikus has made VD look. Need to get this guy under control.

Szeth
02-22-2012, 05:49 PM
He will be (Taken) one for the team I'd imagine.

stupid forum cant use ><'s

DigglesVersion2.0
02-22-2012, 05:50 PM
hes way too MAD to be wrangled by his handlers. His teeth are also all crooked from sucking on ib's teats for too long during his eq development.

Autotune
02-22-2012, 05:54 PM
Diggles confirmed

Anthrax of VD mad.

Splorf22
02-22-2012, 06:29 PM
Guys, this is just pathetic. I love a good flamewar as much as the next man, but reading 20 posts of 'u mad' and 'so and so is mad' and 'confirmed mad' is about as much fun as watching linoleum peel. Somehow you people are under the impression that 'u mad' is some sort of devastating blow, and that suggesting the other person is angry is the ultimate expression of message board victory. News flash: it isn't.

Splorf22
02-22-2012, 06:30 PM
Oh, and just preemptively . . I AM MAD BROS

DigglesVersion2.0
02-22-2012, 06:34 PM
Guys, this is just pathetic. I love a good flamewar as much as the next man, but reading 20 posts of 'u mad' and 'so and so is mad' and 'confirmed mad' is about as much fun as watching linoleum peel. Somehow you people are under the impression that 'u mad' is some sort of devastating blow, and that suggesting the other person is angry is the ultimate expression of message board victory. News flash: it isn't.

THis guy is confirmed MAD

Autotune
02-22-2012, 06:38 PM
THis guy is confirmed MAD

100%

Joroz
02-22-2012, 07:51 PM
This thread is silly. Same thing just different names.