PDA

View Full Version : I won EQ!

zahlia
02-23-2012, 01:03 PM
I diddit! I winned EQ! Jus' lookit alla posts on dese forums: to win EQ, you gotsa be "hardcore" an' "dedicated". I doned mine's bestest to be both. Acourse, is poss'ble gnomes gots diff'rent def'nitions fer dese words dan other folks.

Fer gnomes, you is "hardcore" iffin you is tries to helps folks alla time, even if you busy, even if you not know 'em, even if 'em gots terr'ble reputation, even if 'em is a level 11 who drownded "somewhere in OOT" when 'em felled offa boat an' you wuz hopin' to rest after you finished rezzin' the 7 folks in HS who 'parently all squishded while trainin' each others... I did mine's bestest.

Fer gnomes, you is "dedicated" iffin you stick to wut you believes in you heart is right. You treats other folks the way you would wants to be treated youself, an' not the way dem is treats you, or the way you is 'spect 'ems to treat you. 'Gain, I did mine's bestest.

Fer gnomes, losin' is givin' up an' givin' in an' turnin' into a big meaniehead. I dint. Opp'site of losin' is winnin', so ... I winned EQ!

To alla wonderful folks in Divin'ty, the most hardcore an' dedicated guild I ever had honor of bein' part of, an' to alla nicenice folks in alla dis reincarnation of Norrath, I am wishes you nothin' but LOVE an' HAPPINESS an' FUN, in you games life an' in you real life. I am also hopes dat ev'rybody able to finds 'em inner gnome. ALSO I AM WISHES YOU LOTS AN' LOTSA COOKIES AN' MILK!

/Kneehugs,

NiNiK

EDIT = TRANSLATION = FAREWELL AND BEST WISHES TO ALL! I have loved this game and many of the people in it, and now I'm ready to leave.

eqravenprince
02-23-2012, 01:11 PM
OMG, my brain hurts from reading that. Grats on getting your epic!

Srs Not Ames
02-23-2012, 01:13 PM
Lol

Thana8088
02-23-2012, 01:19 PM
NiNiK, I hope I am supposed to say "Grats" here and not "Goodbye". After the stuff that's been happening over the last two days, I have lost enough family/friends/guildmates and I just can't take anymore sadness. :(

maverixdamighty
02-23-2012, 01:21 PM
She didn't get her epic. This is about her not wanting to play here anymore.

FoxxHound
02-23-2012, 01:54 PM
I couldn't decipher.

Hitchens
02-23-2012, 01:59 PM
I couldn't decipher.

She won Everquest by not descending into the drama gutter of cleric epics.

finalgrunt
02-23-2012, 01:59 PM
TMO won - again.

Please don't go Niniksar T_T

Kimmie
02-23-2012, 02:00 PM
:(

http://heartofthematteronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/big-heart.jpg

jelatin
02-23-2012, 02:08 PM
Bye bye little one. Thanks for making all of our p99 experiences exponentially more enjoyable just by playing with us. Playing with you was one of the most memorable experiences in my long and colorful MMO history, and you shall be dearly missed.

To the owners/creators/GMs: Consider the possibility that the rules and policies enacted here drive away players that you have admitted are a joy to play and interact with yet protect and reinforce the players that you yourselves have said are a nightmare and a headache to deal with.

fonain
02-23-2012, 02:39 PM
To the owners/creators/GMs: Consider the possibility that the rules and policies enacted here drive away players that you have admitted are a joy to play and interact with yet protect and reinforce the players that you yourselves have said are a nightmare and a headache to deal with.

this. all day.

Kope
02-23-2012, 02:49 PM
While I agree with you Jelatin I don't think Ninik would want us to divert the intention of her post into a GM petition. This should be used for notes to Ninik and memories. If we want to petition in a general forum we should probably move it to a new thread.

FoxxHound
02-23-2012, 02:59 PM
She won Everquest by not descending into the drama gutter of cleric epics.

"She" ?
OH MAN! I hope she's hawt. :D

Flunklesnarkin
02-23-2012, 03:03 PM
gratz ^^

Zadrian
02-23-2012, 03:04 PM
It is sad to see p99 plunge into such misery.

Goodluck Nins.

Xanthias
02-23-2012, 03:06 PM
:(
I'll miss you Nin

Zagtor
02-23-2012, 03:07 PM
Ninik, you were definitely one of the most enjoyable people to have around in any MMO. Wherever you find yourself, I hope your personality continues to brighten everyone's day.

--Aenro

Schortt
02-23-2012, 03:22 PM
Ninik, you were definitely one of the most enjoyable people to have around in any MMO. Wherever you find yourself, I hope your personality continues to brighten everyone's day.

--Aenro
Omniteam agreement!

Always had great chats with you Ninik and enjoyed our time in Remedy together. I hope you come back and visit us!

Shrooms
02-23-2012, 03:27 PM
Goodluck Ninik!

Thank you for all the rezzes, they were really appreciated. I always enjoyed teasing you about your hardcore roleplaying.

Thank you for being different,

Shrooms

sanluen
02-23-2012, 03:33 PM
A p99 without Ninik cookies and milk is definitely a darker place. We'll all miss you.

Take care Ninik, hopefully one day our paths will cross again!

Sanluen

YendorLootmonkey
02-23-2012, 03:35 PM
NiNiK,

I will miss you and your silly gnomeness!! If I had known the cookies and milk you gave me the other day would be the last, I would have kept them in my bank forever instead of gobbling them up like a fat half-elf pig =(

Gnomehugs,
Yendor

Kope
02-23-2012, 03:56 PM
NiNiK,

I will miss you and your silly gnomeness!! If I had known the cookies and milk you gave me the other day would be the last, I would have kept them in my bank forever instead of gobbling them up like a fat half-elf pig =(

Gnomehugs,
Yendor

Cookies aren't cookies unless they're being gobbled up :D.

Mcbard
02-23-2012, 04:01 PM
Take care Ninik. You truly did win, something a lot of people will never be able to experience with regards to this game! I'm sorry that you somehow got caught up into everything that has happened in the past week, and wish you luck. Thanks for the rezs, take care! :)

lilyanna
02-23-2012, 04:02 PM
*Hugs* Ninik :( Sorry that recent events have made you feel like this, you will be very missed.

Maultriss
02-23-2012, 04:13 PM
*Hugs* Ninik :( Sorry that recent events have made you feel like this, you will be very missed.

Ninik, you know how CT and I feel about you. Please don't go, but if you must, you have our number. Shoot us a text and don't be a stranger.

ownrage
02-23-2012, 04:42 PM
Cya soon ninik! Glad we had our convos and I'll cherish you milk and cookies forever!

Alkorin
02-23-2012, 04:54 PM
I diddit! I winned EQ!

I shall say hi to Snero for you again next time I talk to him. Now you've both won EQ. =D

Rinir
02-23-2012, 04:58 PM

yah

Hottbiscuits Dreadmuffin
02-23-2012, 05:28 PM
I didn't know you awfully well, Ninik, but your reputation precedes you.

Sir Bort gave me a cupcake. He said that you gave him that cupcake.

Thank you for this cupcake.

Lishrac
02-23-2012, 05:35 PM
I can't say I ever had the opportunity to meet Ninik or taste her delicious confectionaries.

All the same, I've heard nothing but good things about you and wish you well in your travels and hope you find what you seek.

Iondera
02-23-2012, 05:57 PM
Only gnome who complained about me /punting them.
Only gnome to not deserve it.

Ninik enjoy life, eat lots of cookies, rest well my only gnome friend.

Grozmok
02-23-2012, 05:59 PM
TL: DR

Grats! Can I have your stuff?

(In all seriousness, each time the server loses a good player that drives another nail slowly into its coffin)

Ravhin
02-23-2012, 09:35 PM
You will be missed dearly Ninik :(

Barkingturtle
02-23-2012, 09:52 PM
I never got the whole "baby-talk gnome" thing. Gnome's aren't typically depicted as having such limited language skills.

Also, I'm not sure allowing others to dictate your level of enjoyment is winning anything. Honestly this thread seems more than just a little passive-aggressive, imo.

SavageHenry
02-23-2012, 10:08 PM
NiNiK NOOOOOOO! Don't go! :(

Tealia
02-23-2012, 11:02 PM
noOoooOOOoo...

Ninik, you're a big reason why I made Tealia 2.0, so I could be a cute purply little gnome like you instead of dressed in blue rags good-for-nothin' chanter who can't help the squished.

You're the only person I know more all about the gnomes than me. I always get questions like "Do you know Ninik?" because of my constant gnome chatter... a'course I do I tell 'em.

-a gnome... all alone.

Rejuvenation
02-24-2012, 12:27 AM
Everyone who didn't get the opportunity to get to know NiNiK really missed out. She has been one of this server's hidden gems. She embodied what a great EQer represented, she was always willing to help others, loved to see other people accomplish their goals, and had a unique personality with tons of depth.

I hope that everyone can take a minute to step back and realize that the game is a better place when people are respectful to each other.

Nivar Quartz
02-24-2012, 12:49 AM
Best player and person to leave P99, sad day 4 sure... GL making and being happy in whatever u enjoy niniks :)

Yanomamo
02-24-2012, 12:53 AM
You know you could still change your mind NiNik.

Either way, it was a real pleasure to get a rez from you that one time

You gave me pie and shared your umbrella when it started to rain

:)

Nedala
02-24-2012, 04:24 AM
Indeed a sad day for p99. Ninik you were the nicest person i ever met in any mmo. You will be missed. Even tho i dont play anmore this makes me very sad :(

Acillatem
02-24-2012, 04:31 AM
Ninik,

It is people like you that made me truly remember what I enjoyed many years ago playing Everquest the first time around.

The people. I think sometimes we forget that (everyone, including myself) from time to time.

Good luck, and thanx for the rezzes, the cookies, and the smiles :)

Bones
02-24-2012, 04:41 AM
You are one of the best personalities this server has known, and a truly loving spirit. I wish you the best of luck in your travels, from an old friend.

LizardNecro
02-24-2012, 07:37 AM
http://www.qwantz.com/fanart/japan/8.jpg

1:
T-Rex: I'm No 1 all of the world.
2:
T-Rex: I'm going to kill people!
3:
T-Rex: You are obstacle.
4:
Utahraptor: Stop!!
5:
T-Rex: Why?
Utahraptor: People is sometimes kind.
6:
T-Rex: Oh! I'm sorry.

People is sometimes kind

azeth
02-24-2012, 08:33 AM
You will be missed. Even tho i dont play anmore this makes me very sad :(

same.

what happened p99, you used to be cool.

webrunner5
02-24-2012, 08:41 AM
same.

what happened p99, you used to be cool.

I know what happened. It is the same old problem with Raid crap. It is what ruined live. A few people that Raid kills it for everyone else on here. All the crying,
and the time involved with GM's to resolve it, all the silly patches that never help out. All the time wasted to help 75 people who raid throws the other 1,000 under the bus.

I know Raiding is what the end game of EQ is and is the only way to get certin gear. But the few people that end up doing it act like everyone is suppose to kiss their ass and the hell with everyone else. I knew this was coming. It is the reason I stopped playing live. Crybaby Raiders that want it their way, right now. Well guess what you are starting to pay the price.

Estu
02-24-2012, 11:24 AM
Sad to see you go - I was looking forward to raiding with you. Still, it's good to know that you'll brighten up people's days elsewhere like you have here for years.

Aata
02-24-2012, 11:32 AM
Gonna miss you little Gnome! Really loved our times raiding together! <3

Daldaen
02-24-2012, 11:36 AM
And you all trash instanced content. This wouldn't happen if raids were instanced...

Zapatos
02-24-2012, 12:23 PM
I met this player while sitting at the bottom of lake rathe for the Druid epic. I must say, it was certaintly a memorable experience. Ninik is one of those players that made EQ surprising, fun, and pleasant. It pains me to see a player like that go, and I wish a had a louder voice in putting a stop to the drama that was going on.

Bye Ninik :(

Lanys-Pewj
02-24-2012, 12:33 PM
Ninik,

No one has done it better, your right, you win. Thank you for impression you left on the rest of us.

bridgetroll
02-24-2012, 03:41 PM
i have no idea who this NiNik person is, but after reading everyone's comments, wtf i'm starting to miss NiNik too.

Winobot
02-24-2012, 05:02 PM
Sad to hear it. Gl wif everything Ninik.

Fazlazen
02-24-2012, 05:05 PM
/wave NiNiK

nalkin
02-24-2012, 06:23 PM
Ninik was my favorite person on p99, goodbye ninik.

I can feel the end coming my friends, boats taking on alot of water and we gave it our best, but its time to call it a day.

treestumpped
02-27-2012, 09:24 PM
Ninik you have made this high elf high priest a low elf low priest, blue as a DE.

Smilkers
02-27-2012, 09:41 PM
one of the finest gnomes I ever met.
good luck Ninik ! hope to see you back eventually.

Blancah
02-27-2012, 09:59 PM
Sad day, Ninik :( I still have the last cookies and milk you gave me. I may bank them forever.

Falisaty
02-27-2012, 10:01 PM
<3 u ninik my very bestes friend gnome... Sad Sad day in P99 community

nalkin
02-27-2012, 10:33 PM
http://i.imgur.com/WJZYf.png

Nlaar
02-27-2012, 11:56 PM

Elissa
02-28-2012, 05:57 AM
Bye bye Ninik... Thanks for everything you did for me and everyone else, especially helping me w/ my cat :) Hopefully I will see you again sometime. Good luck wherever you go...

Cheech
02-28-2012, 10:07 AM
Not a easy thing to see you go Ninik. I'll miss you dearly. Hugs and much <3. Check in on us always on divinity forums!

Nisse
02-28-2012, 01:41 PM
Congratulations small one, altruism is in short supply, and becoming rarer by the moment. Good luck to you.