PDA

View Full Version : What's goin on?

fischsemmel
02-24-2012, 01:43 PM
Not the Marvin Gaye song, though.

What's going on on the server? I'm up to date through some training/not-training/goddragonplanetopguild event that got IB and TMO both banned from raiding for a week(-ish?). But what's been going on since?

I'm seeing crap in R&F about the end of times and everyone selling everything and RMTing and zomg! And confusing gnomes are quitting and people are giving away expensive and cheap items alike and zomg!

So yeah. What's the non-R&F version of what's going on?

Bruman
02-24-2012, 01:55 PM
There is no "end of the world" by any means.

Some IB members decided to move on to EQMac though, and are selling their gear/accounts or giving stuff away, etc. That's really it. It's just a small handful of very vocal people.

MelxDruid
02-24-2012, 02:04 PM
A few ib people are moving to eqmac. They will then realize the server is boring as hell and everyone is too nice, no active competition, etc. Then they will come back to p99 to be with their tmo loves. I wouldn't expect much happening on this server except some items being liquidated.

Taboo
02-24-2012, 02:05 PM
Quite a few seem to be heading there. I myself Loved PoP and going for that reason alone, well that and I don't want to have to answer a phone at 3 am for a chance at decent gear ;).

I have kids and responsibities now that in 1999 were still far off I guess. I will leave it to you guys still in college that have the time to battle this out and good luck!

Grozmok
02-24-2012, 02:38 PM
Poopsockers leaving p99?

#winning

Raavak
02-24-2012, 03:12 PM
People come and go every day. Some just slam the door harder.