PDA

View Full Version : So are you going to stop RMT?

IBoughtPlat
02-25-2012, 03:17 AM
P99 bosses,

We all know RMT is happening right in front of our faces. We all know who's doing it. Only you have the tools right now to stop it (without destroying the server), and you're choosing not to enforce your own rules at the expense of only those who follow them.

If you don't intend to enforce the RMT ban, please publicly rescind it so that the rest of us can enjoy the RMT a select known few currently monopolize.

booter
02-25-2012, 01:32 PM
RMT has been happening in front of our faces for like, two years. This is not new. Players are generally smart enough to not get caught doing it through a bunch of various methods.

Amelinda
02-25-2012, 01:35 PM
hi. if you want RMT to stop. TO REALLY stop. Then how about you private message me with the details.

Here is what i wanna know:

I wanna know the character name that handed you the plat, on the date that he handed you the plat.

Or i wanna know irrefutable evidence about the people who are RMTing.

I need this in the correct forum - petitions/exploits.
Bitching about it in serverchat and posting under an anon name really isn't going to do much good. I need to know characters that actually have purchased/sold items/plat and time frames so i can look that up and BURN THEM WITH FIRE IMMEDIATELY.

seriously.

Petition/exploit it. and i'll do it.