PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

Lishrac
02-26-2012, 11:44 AM
I don't know if anybody else has been giving out rezzes but thank you to Amelinda.

Zeyk
02-26-2012, 12:36 PM
No doubt she's inundated with res requests. I'd like to thank her as well. Just as soon as my 2 battered corpses are resurrected. =p

Got em, thank yas Amelinda.

Thana8088
02-26-2012, 01:59 PM
Was frustrating to not be able to play last night, but I know shit happens in the technical world sometimes and anyone who seriously thinks it had anything to do with a guild who recently left the server is way off. They are wayyyyyyy too busy making crazy new-server love to worry about this one. :p

And yes, thank you, indeed, to all GMs who donate their time to resolving server-wide issues and individual character bugs/problems. You undoubtedly "enjoy" these tasks (well and turning people into unicorns:)) much more than squabbles over training and FTE and ninja-looting. :rolleyes:

Maybe, just maybe, the remaining guilds can find a way to balance competitiveness and respect for each other/community. Which might even liek help the release of Velious OMGZ!!!!!1! Who knows? :D

Thank you for everything. We have and will continue to enjoy our exps here. :)

Deuces
02-26-2012, 02:00 PM
Aye thank you for my rez this morning!

taamas
02-26-2012, 02:17 PM
I would like to add my thanks as well. I really appreciate it! Dying to a server spike was super lame! :)

omachron9
02-26-2012, 02:18 PM
amelinda o yeah I got my juicy 100% rez
Thank you !