PDA

View Full Version : Question on Warden Symbol of Tunare

mefdinkins
03-01-2012, 07:53 PM
Hi Guys!

You guys have been so helpful to a newbie druid I have another question! Once again I am on the quest to efficiently increase my wisdom. I saw another post that mentioned "Warden Symbol of Tunare" (wiki.project1999.org/index.php/Warden_Symbol_of_Tunare) as a good quest for lower level druids.

I'm not sure if this quest is available? I was a little confused digging a little on the forums/wiki, some have said not until post-kunark, others say they have done it?

Can I do warden symbol of tunare quest? If yes, any suggestions, ei: level to do it, how to do it?

As always, thank you again for your help!
- Mefdinkins

EDIT: Further digging and I believe that this is not in the game.

Flunklesnarkin
03-01-2012, 10:54 PM
Yah its not in game yet

I put a flag on the article so nobody else is confused by it.

Handull
03-04-2012, 01:06 AM
The only quest in this line that you can do is for the haste neck. It sucks to do, since the ghasts drop hearts at a rate of 1 in 4 kills, and they are a rare spawn. I guess it would have been helpful at low levels when I was still melee-ing mobs, but I finally got it in my late 50's. If I carried it around with me, it might help when trying to OT hammer, but i usually just WC port, find a green con with some HP, melee him and AFK. maybe you could put together a strat with one of the druid AoE proc weapons, a DEX gear build, item haste, and that neck haste, but the dps probably wouldn't be that great, idk.