PDA

View Full Version : Iksar Betrayer Camp

quido
03-05-2012, 02:06 AM
I'm wondering if anyone has successfully camped the pipe from the iksar betrayer camp since the last patch.

The patch mentioned that it changed it so that now the roamers are the PHs. I'm reaching the point in my camp (about 30 or 35 hours in 3 days) where I'm starting to wonder if the spawn is broken.

Could anyone else provide any further information one way or the other please?

fonain
03-05-2012, 02:08 AM
It is working. I went with some guildies and we farmed 3 of them up. He does roam now, ANY of the roamers in the 2 hallways are PHs i believe.

edit: odd, we got 3 with about 90 minutes separating each spawn.

Lazortag
03-05-2012, 02:18 AM
Sorry Jerome, it seems you're just unlucky.

Try an aoe group there or something, that should speed things up.

quido
03-05-2012, 02:19 AM
Ok, just to verify: I'm hanging out by the first set of slave rooms, the ones you could get to first if you levved into the "lev tunnel" and went down. I'm killing the three roamers around there and some of the statics in the neighborhood.

Is there where you got yours?

HAHA he just popped

fonain
03-05-2012, 02:26 AM
when we got ours we basically just jumped down from the main bridge, on the lower level there are 2 slave rooms with a hallway leading off to the side between them. idk if thats the same area tho

Fazlazen
03-05-2012, 12:24 PM
when we got ours we basically just jumped down from the main bridge, on the lower level there are 2 slave rooms with a hallway leading off to the side between them. idk if thats the same area tho

It is, and it's where I saw it drop post patch as well from a betrayer roaming. I found it extremely rare last time I camped it. In about 7hours of constantly killing all roamers, not one popped, damn RNG.

strupp
03-05-2012, 12:31 PM
Mmh we had 3 last time we were there, like 1 every 1 1/2h hour.
on the bridge just jumped left side to the slaves, think we did the 3-4 Roamer nearby.

Either youre extremly unlucky or we were extremly lucky. Guessing a mixture of both.