PDA

View Full Version : The Cleric Mage Duo

maultar
04-29-2010, 11:14 AM
Or any duo really just curious who has done this.

From about 25-30 we have done gators in CT. We'll bring the odd 20-25 players in desprate for xp and it helps out on dps and faster killing plus gives them great exp. It's pretty decent for us too 25-30 so far. 30 a hell level? It doesn't seem bad to us. Spent the last two nights doing clr quests tonights it's back to grind.

To anyone who has done duos, where did you go from 30-35, 35-40, etc Thanks

AR3151
04-29-2010, 11:22 AM
watch this forum,

me - Shaman.
km2783 - ranger
al2327 - SK

see what we set up? we have heals, sow, slows, drowsy. everything to smoothly level

duos and trios are best way when you cant find a grp. IMO

maultar
04-29-2010, 11:30 AM
Right, now on to the question presented. Where are you going to level from 30-35, 35-40, etc.

AR3151
04-29-2010, 11:37 AM
that is the million dollar question. most likely a dungeon somewhere for a little better exp, but its been many years since i was lvl 30, so will have to take it as it comes.

last time i was 30 was on my paladin on Prexus ha ha.

let me do some thinking, hey can you make banded?

Sersly
04-29-2010, 12:29 PM
Infected Paw - stay away cuz im soloing there now :P but yea, not bad here.
HHK - if you can get in without anyone else there, not much room for multiple groups.
Uguk / Lguk - might be able to start moving into Lguk a bit at 30.

Lonedrahon25
04-29-2010, 12:32 PM
Im a 35 mage, and my father is a 34 cleric. We have pretty much duoed our entire lvls. Started out in Befallen as the first dungeon, then moved to Unrest, then MM, and then we did Freeport Guards & Spectres & Cyclops' & Hill Giants. Right now we bounce around from the last 3 i listed. We plan to do some Oggok guards as well. From what i have experienced. Do not be afraid to duo something that maybe 5 lvls above you. We take on reds all the time.

LevinJ
04-29-2010, 12:58 PM
I did Lguk from 34-40 either solo at dead ZL (as a magi) or duo'ing with a cleric. With cleric duo we were able to handle the BR/gibs or bridge area up to the frogs right before the ass/sup room.

Up to about 32 I did unrest basement with a cleric, including camping the dorf ghost. 32-34 can be done in many areas. One of my favorites was duo'ing Uguk Lord camp.

Flicka
04-29-2010, 02:02 PM
Ditto cleric/mage duo here. It's pretty terrific! I don't remember exact levels but after doing Perma for about 10 levels from low 20's to 30's we bounced between Unrest, CT, spectre cave and Guk. When I'd get burnt out/bored/raging on a zone we'd move and do something else.

Gorgetrapper
04-29-2010, 02:22 PM
For levels between 30-40, I'd suggest halfling guards in misty.

Excision Rottun
04-29-2010, 02:58 PM
For levels between 30-40, I'd suggest halfling guards in misty.

NO, they suck!

Stop campin up my guards!

Kalorm
04-29-2010, 03:12 PM
Hey Mault.. were you the mage who helped me out last night? IF so.. uh thanks.

Pikle
04-29-2010, 04:49 PM
Casey here are all my ideas for you :) starting from lvl 30+

Sola (great exp whether you kill higher goblins or gnomes)
HHK ( you can level in that area forever if you kill guards too)
Specs (oasis, Feerrott...)
HG/SG's (Rathe Mnts or waiting for specs in sro/oasis/nro)
Uguk/Lguk (uguk in deep there are some high lvl frogs, I love uguk for xp)
OOT (There are a few places to xp there and usually not many around)
Freeport/Oggok (Other cities depending on your faction, if you don't care much about some factions this is a great way to lvl and make a lot of money)
Mistmoore (There are several good spots in there but MM can be tough if you don't know it that well)
Misty/Rivervale (same guards here, misty guards are lower than other places though, so it's easier)

Well that's all I could think of off the top of my head. I'm sure I missed a few places.

maultar
04-30-2010, 11:10 AM
Hey Mault.. were you the mage who helped me out last night? IF so.. uh thanks.

Casey in the green robe, not sure I help a lot of ppl :P

maultar
04-30-2010, 11:11 AM
Thanks for all the ideas guys. Money will be a big thing for the cleric. I just want levels at this point. So maybe we can do CT, Spec Caves, and Ogguk Guards. Ogguk seems to always be camped though.

Brut
04-30-2010, 11:32 AM
Sol A. The exp bonus is wicked, and it's a short trip away from Sol B where you'll be continuing until 50.

Kraftwerk
04-30-2010, 11:37 AM
As a fellow magician I think I can share the hot spot of both exp and loot that resulted in no level between 29 and 43(where I am currently) taking more than 3 hours.

Solusek's Eye. aka. SolA. aka. soldunga

Even after blowing past my buddies, I'd powerlevel them in duos here for great exp. The only thing better than the exp? The impskin gloves I'm wearing and the ~7 CGS I've gotten (several were gifted to friends), and the 6k plat sitting in my private vault in North Freeport.

SolA, God's gift to Magicians.

maultar
04-30-2010, 11:49 AM
As a fellow magician I think I can share the hot spot of both exp and loot that resulted in no level between 29 and 43(where I am currently) taking more than 3 hours.

Solusek's Eye. aka. SolA. aka. soldunga

Even after blowing past my buddies, I'd powerlevel them in duos here for great exp. The only thing better than the exp? The impskin gloves I'm wearing and the ~7 CGS I've gotten (several were gifted to friends), and the 6k plat sitting in my private vault in North Freeport.

SolA, God's gift to Magicians.