PDA

View Full Version : I have been searching for this old everquest thread for an hour now, need some help

Senedorm
03-14-2012, 05:33 AM
Guys, I have been searching for this oldddddd forum thread for hours now. It was an older thread back in the Everquest day on some Everquest forum.

I remember it was extremely lengthy, because it recounted forum posts for maybe 30 - 60 pages, and detailed this person that had stolen an item from another person. Scammed them in some way.

The person that scammed them had said it was his roommates fault, and it wasn't his. Then it went into the actual player had quit over this entire deal, and it was an elaborate attempt at this person to save his skin.

Basically the guy had two characters, one being an honored person on the server that wouldn't ninja loot or steal, and an alt that he used to steal items as a different personality.

Then the thread progressed, and all the covering up led to the guys downfall. He accidentally responded in the thread with a person that had covered for him, and it proved that he was a scammer the entire time.

This was probably a horrible description, but do any of you guys know what thread I am referring to, or how I can access it?

Nedala
03-14-2012, 08:29 AM
There you go (http://www.brellrants.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2734)

one of the best EQ reads out there for sure.
Theres also a movie called "page eight" wtf? took one min longer to find the link because of that.

also why is this in guild discussion?

Senedorm
03-14-2012, 03:42 PM
Yep, that was an accident. I just noticed after I had posted it, it was in the Guild Discussion tab. My apologies, moderators feel free to delete or move, whichever works best. Thanks again Nedala!