PDA

View Full Version : Sir Lucan D'Lere

Sprokets
03-14-2012, 02:42 PM
Hey p99! I'm trying to complete the Soulfire quest on my paladin and I'm stuck on Sir Lucan. doesn anyone know when he was last killed? Or if a guild has his timer and is keeping it on lockdown atm could someone let me know? Thank you all.

Handull
03-14-2012, 03:41 PM
I don't know when he is due to pop nor who killed him last, but if he pops and you need a hand I'd be willing to help on my 48 monk if i'm on (send me a tell in game on Ploktor or Kloktor). I can WC hat any time and run over and would love to get the easy +north FP faction hits for my iksar :) good luck

Sprokets
03-14-2012, 11:37 PM
Bump. Still looking for Lucan.

muttonchops
03-14-2012, 11:52 PM
Same as Handull, I'm definitely up for lending a hand with D'Lere. Can't help you with the other info though, no idea.

(Inewen 49 monk)

falkun
03-15-2012, 07:45 AM
1) AFK at his spawn with a non-KOS character.
2) /log
3) Someone will kill him, you'll get his spawn time at minimum, probably his death time too.
4) Wait 7 days.
5) Kill Lucan.

I think he's currently on Mondays, but I have no idea about time. You may also want a friend or 2 willing to poopsock him with you so another person/guild doesn't come in and gank him from you. Good luck!

Sprokets
03-19-2012, 07:36 PM
Bump again!
Still looking to get my hands on Lucan. If anyone knows when he was last killed so I can try to catch him next I'd really appreciate it.

Chucck
03-20-2012, 08:01 AM
Most likely a higher end guild has him on cycle at the moment and isn't planning on sharing anytime soon so you might not get an answer :( Could be wrong though.

falkun
03-20-2012, 08:22 AM
I've explained how to find out when he dies. Lucan is -not- on variance, so when he dies, you'll know -exactly- when he will spawn next time. Get a poop force together ahead of time and he'll be yours. Its not hard, you just have to do your research.

Also, didn't they do a server reset ~3/10 or 3/11. Assuming he was killed on the day of the reset (fairly safe bet), then he would have spawned this last Saturday or Sunday and will probably spawn again this next Saturday or Sunday. Narrow down the Server reset time (I was on vacation, so I do not have details), allow yourself +/-12hrs, and you've probably narrowed your tracking window down. Now follow my steps above for that window, and you'll likely find his spawn time for this next weekend. Get an exact kill time this weekend, and you can plan for the exact time the weekend after that.