PDA

View Full Version : In need of wolf form

stevenra
05-01-2010, 04:41 PM
Hello I am a, or was a, level 16 enchanter and i'm trying to buy a spell called Thicken Mana. Prblem is that I have to buy it from a Brownie merchant that is kos to all races. The only way I can buy from this merchant is with wolf form. I am asking if there is a kind druid out there that can wolf form me to do this, only problem is that I am broke, I have 8p to my name which I hope is enough to get the spell. I do have a HQ bear pelt in my bank that I can offer up. Any kind individual out there that can help please let me know either here or in game. Names Greatdark if you leave a message here I will try to log on as soon as possible to get this done. I'm already logged next to the brownies in Lesser Fay. Thank you, Greatdark.

Kinamur1999
05-01-2010, 05:17 PM
I was asked to buy the spells from brownies on my druid using wolf form, it didnt work they still wouldnt sell to her ( halfling karana druid ) but they wernt kos and i could easily sneak buy from them.

Jify
05-01-2010, 05:23 PM
I don't remember em being KOS to my bard... but that was awhile ago.

Tallenn
05-01-2010, 06:13 PM
not kos, but dubious, which means they won't sell to you. I got them using my halfling druid sneaking

stevenra
05-01-2010, 11:54 PM
There is something else to this but i just cant remember. 10 years later its hard to remember the small details but I know there is something else to this, i'll have to research a little more. Thanks for the input though.

Myth
05-02-2010, 12:13 AM
I thought you just needed an elemental illusion + faction spell to be able to buy from them.

Virtuosos
05-02-2010, 12:42 AM
myth!! where you been at dude lol

stevenra
05-02-2010, 01:22 AM
http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?id=2026
Ok so by going from what these people say i need to either get wolf form or get close enough to use tree form or minor illusion. I would still like to try the wolf form because im pretty sure this is how i did it before. Anyone able to lend me a wolf form?

Jify
05-02-2010, 01:49 AM
Dubious + sneak = win.