PDA

View Full Version : WTB Anyone selling low level monk/druid stuff?

trollitc
03-20-2012, 12:19 PM
Hey Folks,

My 5th level druid, Toetagger and my buddy's monk Elthar (also 5th) will be on this Wednesday evening at 8pm(ish) EST.

We're relatively new to Project1999 and these are our highest level characters. :) If anyone's selling low level druid/monk stuff and will be on at that time, we'll be in EC hunting bears and puma. We have between us about 30pp to spend and would love to pick up some gear.

Thanks!

teekanc
03-20-2012, 12:21 PM
Hey Folks,

My 5th level druid, Toetagger and my buddy's monk Elthar (also 5th) will be on this Wednesday evening at 8pm(ish) EST.

We're relatively new to Project1999 and these are our highest level characters. :) If anyone's selling low level druid/monk stuff and will be on at that time, we'll be in EC hunting bears and puma. We have between us about 30pp to spend and would love to pick up some gear.

Thanks!

Boxing.

trollitc
03-20-2012, 12:25 PM
Boxing.

LOL - nope. Two different IPs, and we'll be able to do things like type at the same time, and move in different directions.

cavtroop
03-20-2012, 12:59 PM
Boxing.

So because my friend (trollitc) and are planning on being on at the same time and playing together, we're two-boxing? Wow, jump to conclusions much?

We're just trying to find reasonably affordable gear for a couple of very new players to the server, that we can afford based on our meager income. How is this possibly two boxing? Check the IP's - we live 30 miles away from each other. Jeez. :confused:

teekanc
03-20-2012, 01:01 PM
So because my friend (trollitc) and are planning on being on at the same time and playing together, we're two-boxing? Wow, jump to conclusions much?

We're just trying to find reasonably affordable gear for a couple of very new players to the server, that we can afford based on our meager income. How is this possibly two boxing? Check the IP's - we live 30 miles away from each other. Jeez. :confused:

Boxing supporter.

Sickle
03-20-2012, 01:03 PM
Dont feed into the trolls on these forums. They are like children, give them attention and they keep going. Ignore them and they will go away.

WELCOME to the server! Send me a PM tomorrow night when you are on and ill hook ya both up with some starting plat. Dont have any items you could use, but maybe ill stumble upon somethings in the mean time.

trollitc
03-20-2012, 01:03 PM
Boxing supporter.

Honestly, I'm more of a boxer-brief guy, but too each his own I guess.

cavtroop
03-20-2012, 01:04 PM
thank you Sickle! Appreciate the welcome! We're both having a TON of fun being all nostalgic :)

This teekanc is a real winner, for sure. Great community member Im guessing. :)

trollitc
03-20-2012, 01:05 PM
Dont feed into the trolls on these forums. They are like children, give them attention and they keep going. Ignore them and they will go away.

WELCOME to the server! Send me a PM tomorrow night when you are on and ill hook ya both up with some starting plat. Dont have any items you could use, but maybe ill stumble upon somethings in the mean time.

Thanks Sickle! I will do that!

Honestly, I'm having a grand time playing. I got sick of EQ back in 2001/2 when expansion after expansion came out. I love the classic atmosphere and I've met some really nice people online already.

I've only been playing for 2 weeks or so - life has me as a casual player right now but still enjoying the hell out of it.

teekanc
03-20-2012, 01:05 PM
Honestly, I'm more of a boxer-brief guy, but too each his own I guess.

Gets it.

Wotsirb401
03-20-2012, 01:09 PM
Send Avicii or Happytime a tell . I just upgraded some of my monks gear. I can hook the monk up with some Wu's

trollitc
03-20-2012, 01:15 PM
Send Avicii or Happytime a tell . I just upgraded some of my monks gear. I can hook the monk up with some Wu's

Absolutely! Thanks so much!

cavtroop
03-20-2012, 01:23 PM

As the monk (Elthar), I thank you from the bottom of my heart :)

cavtroop
03-24-2012, 02:16 PM
WOW!!! Enormous and HUGE thanks to Sickle and Wotsirb401 for hooking up with my toons today and helping me out! You guys make this server awesome, thanks at ton!