PDA

View Full Version : New to Project 99

MeleeMurder
03-21-2012, 12:03 AM
Hello all,

Just got started yesterday. Wanted to introduce myself and say hi.
My character name is Dryden, a dark elf SK. Im level 2 at the moment and looking for anyone who wants to group.

Good Hunting
-Dryden

Kwitchercryn
03-21-2012, 12:11 AM
Welcome Dryden! I'm new as well, but can tell you there are a lot of helpful people here with P99. Wish I could say "I'll group with ya." but alas, I am not able to log on just yet :P Good hunting though, give'em hell!

HappyTr33z
03-21-2012, 12:20 AM
Hey, if you ever want to group once you're a little bit higher level. Add Happytrees in game.
Also a word of advice, if you plan on having more than 1 person connect to the game at one time at your house, it'd be in your best interest to post your IP exemption petition ASAP, as I am learning that they can take a nice bit of time to do.

Slave
03-21-2012, 01:15 AM
You can not trade anything on this server for anything else anywhere except Red 99. Your account will be suspended or banned if you do. I highly recommend deleting that portion of your post.

MeleeMurder
03-21-2012, 01:51 AM
Deleted, and i wont be doing that lol thanks

Vladigan
03-21-2012, 01:53 AM
Welcome to to the Server!!

Nanolian
03-21-2012, 08:21 AM
Hey, if you ever want to group once you're a little bit higher level. Add Happytrees in game.
Also a word of advice, if you plan on having more than 1 person connect to the game at one time at your house, it'd be in your best interest to post your IP exemption petition ASAP, as I am learning that they can take a nice bit of time to do.

Happytrees is a good person to grp with. :)

choster
03-21-2012, 09:12 AM
I'm aware of the 2 boxing rule... The no out of game trades rule is not one I'd heard of before.

Any other gotcha's for new players? I'd hate to get banned over something I was unaware of.

edgrubermn
03-21-2012, 09:42 AM
Yes, don't mock Amelinda's cooking 8)

Mystro
03-21-2012, 09:53 AM
I'm aware of the 2 boxing rule... The no out of game trades rule is not one I'd heard of before.

Any other gotcha's for new players? I'd hate to get banned over something I was unaware of.

Welcome!

Minus the 2-boxing and RMT (Real money) trading, exploiting pathing could lead to a ban, maybe not perma ban but temporarily. If you see this happening or notice a bug I'd report it in the petition forums.

KS'ing (kill stealing) and stealing mobs from a camped area where a player has all mobs cleared and not afk could also lead to a ban.

Other then that, your good to go.

Enjoy your stay!

Danyelle
03-21-2012, 10:19 AM
Welcome :) I'm sure you'll love us. Unless you don't. Then you won't love us. But I'm sure you will so that's irrelevant.

If you need anything in game you can add me, I'll try to help anyway I can. :)

Goraith
03-21-2012, 10:25 AM
/\/\ thats truth!

kingsBlend
03-22-2012, 02:41 AM
Welcome to the Thunderdome BITCH!