PDA

View Full Version : [OT] EQ FTP account giveaway

necrosaurio
03-21-2012, 05:39 AM
I know this is off-topic but the post in the OT forum is not getting much attention.

I have quite a few FTP accounts with "non-free" characters that I want to give away. Please see

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=68750

and PM me if you want any of the accounts.

necrosaurio
03-27-2012, 09:08 AM
bump.... (only bump ever).

Scavrefamn
03-27-2012, 09:16 AM
I know this is off-topic but the post in the OT forum is not getting much attention.

So what you're saying is, because you weren't getting the amount of attention that you wanted, you decided to post an off topic thread in the on topic section?

Do you also enter the ladies bathroom when the line is too long for the men's?

jballe3
03-27-2012, 11:46 AM
if there were no females in their restroom, why not? just hafta watch out for the every now and then lingering used tampon wrapped in TP

necrosaurio
03-27-2012, 11:52 AM
So what you're saying is, because you weren't getting the amount of attention that you wanted, you decided to post an off topic thread in the on topic section?

Basically, yes. It looks like not many people read off-topic (I, for one, never even looked in there until I posted).

The accounts have been created and I thought that people may be interested in playing in FTP without having to pay for some of the premium classes. Otherwise, those accounts will be forgotten, which I think is a waste.

Hitchens
03-27-2012, 11:53 AM
I always thought FTP meant file transfer protocol.

Galaa
03-27-2012, 12:45 PM
can any moderator delete this thread pls? It serves no purpose here.

Servellious
03-27-2012, 01:31 PM

Is this thread really bothering you that much?

Swish
03-27-2012, 01:42 PM

That sounds like a freakish occurrance, when is the line for the men's ever longer than the ladies? Apart from in a gay bar...

Scavrefamn
03-27-2012, 01:44 PM

This.

That sounds like a freakish occurrance, when is the line for the men's ever longer than the ladies? Apart from in a gay bar...

Maybe if the male/female ratio is disproportionate.

Let's say 7 men per 1 woman, surely the line for the male restroom will be greater than the one for the "Alternative".

Edit:
Oh my god Swish, your cat is staring into my soul.

necrosaurio
03-27-2012, 02:16 PM
It serves the purpose of letting people know about the accounts, I just gave away one more.

If you don't like it, you can ignore it. It's even marked as off-topic in the thread title.

maahes
03-27-2012, 02:34 PM

Going to sound like a troll here, but I have done this many many times. If I have to go, fuck waiting.

Danyelle
03-27-2012, 02:48 PM
Going to sound like a troll here, but I have done this many many times. If I have to go, fuck waiting.

Truly you are a king among men

aegeryen
03-27-2012, 03:43 PM

I used to bartend at "Gentleman's Club" ,.and we ( the male employees) always used the womens room . It was just WAY cleaner.....

Messianic
03-27-2012, 04:44 PM

Yeah, and guys will just use the sink/corner/potted plants/nearby cars/whatever.

necrosaurio
03-27-2012, 05:36 PM
This thread has really degenerated into completely off-topic now xD

necrosaurio
03-27-2012, 05:37 PM
I always thought FTP meant file transfer protocol.

I does. I just copied the acronym from the Sony forums.