PDA

View Full Version : To the person who buffed my 2nd level Paladin last night

trollitc
03-21-2012, 11:54 AM
My paladin, Expeeneg, was just outside of the gates in Freeport, valiantly battling a skeleton with the rare and valuable Cracked Staff when you wandered by and gave me a high level shield buff.

I never caught your name.

That gave me 220 some-odd extra hit points, and almost an hour to use them.

I grabbed my cracked staff and boldly headed into EC, where I slaughtered many fire beetles, a few young pumas, skeletons and whatnot.

You made my leveling to nearly four just about painless! I believe I thanked you in game but in the confusion of battling that skeleton, I don't know if you were still around or not.

So thanks! It's things like this that make this game fun for me - the random kindness!

danceparty
03-21-2012, 12:18 PM
right after he buffed you he was instantly banned on suspicion of two-boxing.

Fultun
03-21-2012, 12:23 PM

ROFL !!!

I've had to chase people sometimes....

I'll throw a SoW on them, if they stand still I'll follow it up with Skin, Regen, and a DS. But a lot fo times, as soon as they have SoW, they say thanks and run off, and if I have time I'll chase them down for the other buffs. :)

erog84
03-21-2012, 12:46 PM

HAHAH nice one. I buff people all the time, but when I go to commons I usually turn role/anon on because getting 5 messages every few minutes for buffs can get old fast. I even had a lowbie the other day tell me he NEEDED a full set of buffs, and after I told him I was OOM and needed to take off, he goes " well skin buff is kind of worthless without chloro and thorns to go along with it.... " and expected me to finish buffing him.

trollitc
03-21-2012, 01:06 PM

Almost got coffee through the nose on that one. :o

Eldaran
03-22-2012, 09:54 AM
HAHAH nice one. I buff people all the time, but when I go to commons I usually turn role/anon on because getting 5 messages every few minutes for buffs can get old fast. I even had a lowbie the other day tell me he NEEDED a full set of buffs, and after I told him I was OOM and needed to take off, he goes " well skin buff is kind of worthless without chloro and thorns to go along with it.... " and expected me to finish buffing him.

lol thats terrible. some people have no manners.

danceparty
03-22-2012, 10:05 AM
lol yes, what a brazen response. should have given him scale of wolf and recommend that he go kite the griffon.

Eldaran
03-22-2012, 10:20 AM
hahah that Griffon is a bastard. I can't wait until I can actually kill him one day.

Alkorin
03-22-2012, 11:21 AM
hahah that Griffon is a bastard. I can't wait until I can actually kill him one day.

I make a point of killing it every time I log in, just for the hell of it. It's satisfying.

Dullah
03-22-2012, 12:12 PM
^

Plyssken
03-22-2012, 12:17 PM
I used to love people demanding buffs from me when I played a troll warrior.

Only had one buff I could give them: Reckless Strength from my cobalt gauntlets.

I'd hit them with that wait a few for the positive ticks to count down, then inform them that's all I could do. Didn't mention the fact that about the time they were back to fighting their strength would be evened out & then would go negative. Ah well.

Goraith
03-22-2012, 12:17 PM

+1

Alex
03-22-2012, 12:40 PM
Lotta two-boxers up in this thread