PDA

View Full Version : Hide quesitons!

Mojoz_Mon
03-23-2012, 09:21 AM
So I have a halfling druid and I was wonder... Hide great ability specially when it comes to charm kiting nice easy way to break... But question is about Medding.. I sure this this pretty stupid but hide doesn't slow down med or anthing like that.?? Or will I gain mana faster not being in hide?

Messianic
03-23-2012, 09:22 AM
So I have a halfling druid and I was wonder... Hide great ability specially when it comes to charm kiting nice easy way to break... But question is about Medding.. I sure this this pretty stupid but hide doesn't slow down med or anthing like that.?? Or will I gain mana faster not being in hide?

Has no effect on med speed.

It is really nice to be able to afk meditate in the open (where kos mobs might path) without worries.

Mojoz_Mon
03-23-2012, 09:31 AM
Sweet thanks bud I didn't think it did but I just wanted to make sure and yes I love having hide my friend plays a Human druid and I rub the Hide in his face all the time =P

bulbousaur
03-23-2012, 10:09 AM
Has no effect on med speed.

It is really nice to be able to afk meditate in the open (where kos mobs might path) without worries.

Word. And you are invisible to both normal AND undead mobs. Just be sure to /con something to verify that you are actually hidden.

Mojoz_Mon
03-23-2012, 10:27 AM
Lol didn't thinka bout conning mobs to see if I acually hidden, good lookin out probley would have died from this.. And it makes you hidden to Undead too that is really sweet.