PDA

View Full Version : The Quest

Scavrefamn
03-23-2012, 05:49 PM
I am a level 14 enchanter.
I want to raise 600pp (ish) to buy a Ghoulbane.
I have 20 hours this weekend.

Is it doable?
If so, recommendations?

Waedawen
03-23-2012, 05:55 PM
Totally doable, ninja loot everything, try to solo the Nybright camp in LFay at 16.

Slave
03-23-2012, 06:05 PM
Quest Stein of Moggok and sell it twice.

Barkingturtle
03-23-2012, 06:08 PM
Wisps in Erud's Crossing.

Flunklesnarkin
03-23-2012, 06:09 PM
completely possible

i see people shouting in EC right now to buy spiderling silk 30 plat a stack.. hides 3 plat each, and leather padding 200 plat a stack.. all really easy to get..

and you know us higher levels.. hate farming ;p

Waedawen
03-23-2012, 06:24 PM
completely possible

i see people shouting in EC right now to buy spiderling silk 30 plat a stack.. hides 3 plat each, and leather padding 200 plat a stack.. all really easy to get..

and you know us higher levels.. hate farming ;p

And this, hah. I was on my druid and somehow lost a fire beetle eye -- Killed 3 fire beetles, no eye. "buying eye, 15p." bam. some lvl 4 in cloth was like O.O

Faywind
03-23-2012, 08:48 PM

This

cyryllis
03-24-2012, 05:53 PM

When i started i did the stein of moggok quest daily and it proved to be a huge source of income.

Scavrefamn
03-24-2012, 06:59 PM
I am doing the Stein of Moggok quest as advised.

I have hit a snag, it seems I can't reach Erudin. I took the boat from Qeynos but it takes me to Erud's crossing and back.

I took this boat to Erudin a few days ago, I am doing nothing different (?)

EDIT:
There is a glitch with the Qeynos---> Erudin boat within Erud's Crossing.

There is a second boat with overlaps with the original boat going back to Qeynos, if you are on the boat to Erudin, it will pick you up and drag you back to Qeynos unless you jump off.

The transition is seamless if you are within the cabin of the boat, you will zone into Qeynos without knowing why.

colleekitty
03-24-2012, 07:41 PM
Those boats are a bitch. I manage to avoid getting switched to the wrong boat by running forward. I've seen several bug reports filed but nothings been done to correct the problem. Don't know if they can fix it.

Boat from Qeynos to Erudin (http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=58927)

*edit*
Maybe it is fixable. I noticed from your bug report that the boats were fine a few days ago...I guess the paths get messed up now and then. Maybe someone will reset the boats.