PDA

View Full Version : Tradeskill help

MeleeMurder
03-26-2012, 04:43 PM
Does your level make a cap for tradeskills or in theory can a level 1 have a 100+ level smithing skill?

Kwitchercryn
03-26-2012, 05:36 PM
I dont think there is a level cap for general tradeskills (Tailoring, Blacksmithing, Pottery, Jewelry, Brewing, Baking, Fletching), if anything.. the level cap should be at 200 until lvl 51 because of AAs. Meaning you can only get 1 tradeskill over 200 to 300, but for the rest you will have to wait for AAs, but since we wont be getting AAs, then I really dont know.

Poison Making and Alchemy are level restricted though, they are class/race tradeskills. They are capped at about 5 skill ups per level, atleast thats how I remember it being in later EQ days shortly before I stopped playing. Not sure how it is in Classic. Somebody pls correct me if im wrong cause I am going strictly off memory of how I remember it on live around 2005.

Flunklesnarkin
03-26-2012, 05:42 PM
The class / race specific tradeskills should be exempt from the one skill over 200 limit.

Poison making, research, alchemy, tinkering (any others i'm missing?) you should be able to get above 200 along with another of the basic tradeskills.