PDA

View Full Version : Spell Lists

Wudan
03-28-2012, 02:03 AM
Please implement spell lists for casters, it will not ruin the classic feel and help casters with reloading spell sets. I am shaman and it would help a lot. The amount of unnecessary clicking is monstrous!

I know it is not part of classic, but same goes for linking gear. Both are great tools that help the player without ruining the classic feel.

What does the community think about this? Please post you ideas. Thank You.

bizzum
03-28-2012, 02:13 AM
Spell sets were in game a while back, and were since taken out. I think they will be staying out.

As a shaman I've gotten used to switching out spells without the sets, I really didn't even use sets that much when they were enabled. Either way I don't really care.

Danyelle
03-28-2012, 02:42 AM
Spell sets I'm ok with staying out...now the "right click empty gem and navigate to organized spell lists and scribe them as opposed to digging through 'Clusterfuck: The Book' for your spells" tool? That would be awesome to have back <3

Wudan
03-28-2012, 03:13 AM
Spell sets were in game a while back, and were since taken out.

Why was it take out? I cant think of any serious reason...wtf!? Take out linking gear then! I see those two as pretty much same thing. Utility for player that doe snot effect gameplay. Doh

Flunklesnarkin
03-28-2012, 03:22 AM
It does make it more of a hassle to swap spells quickly so an organized spell book is a must.

Thats about the only reason i can see for it not being in the game... give you that classic hassle of organizing your book ;p

I was wondering if there was a legit way to macro swap equipment though.. its in the same vein as fast loading spell sets or what ever.

would be awesome to swap in a MR set before a big nuke hit.. then back to dps set.

Kika Maslyaka
03-28-2012, 10:41 AM
Why was it take out? I cant think of any serious reason...wtf!? Take out linking gear then! I see those two as pretty much same thing. Utility for player that doe snot effect gameplay. Doh

was not classic ;)
and if you enjoying item links - enjoy them while you still can - as soon as Rogean figures out how to disable them, HE WILL... Mahahahahahah :D :D :D