PDA

View Full Version : Being invisible and receiving tells

Murferoo
05-04-2010, 10:54 PM
Maybe I'm just imagining it, but I thought I remembered that when you were invis, unless someone had see invis on, they couldn't send you a tell, it was like you weren't there.

Anyone else remember this or have the drugs kicked in?

Deathrydar
05-04-2010, 10:59 PM
Maybe I'm just imagining it, but I thought I remembered that when you were invis, unless someone had see invis on, they couldn't send you a tell, it was like you weren't there.

The drugs have kicked in......

JayDee
05-04-2010, 11:12 PM
yeah bro, and if they sent you a tell when you had DS on, they'd take 25 dmg per tell.

Heckler
05-04-2010, 11:40 PM
yeah bro, and if they sent you a tell when you had DS on, they'd take 25 dmg per tell.

lol

Oogmog
05-05-2010, 12:19 AM

That was pretty funny, gotta admit lol

Skaff
05-05-2010, 12:31 AM
That could be a solution to ooc spam. Give "ooc" a damage shield...

Nedala
05-05-2010, 01:15 AM

i laughed :D

and to the op: definately not :)

Omnimorph
05-05-2010, 06:44 AM
There's a GM invisibility mode that works like that, but regular invis... not so much :p

Wargazm
05-05-2010, 07:56 AM
Murferoo tries to /tell you, but your magical skin ABSORBS the /tell!

L2Phantom
05-05-2010, 08:58 AM
Definitely not the case. :P

km2783
05-05-2010, 10:36 AM

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Murferoo
05-05-2010, 02:48 PM
I think I'm right because frankly, I'm a haffwing and haffwings are NEVER WRONG!

But I'm gonna give you all a pass ... THIS ONE TIME K?

/vicodinquit

Murferoo
05-05-2010, 02:53 PM
In all seriousness though, I could've sworn I remembered it being that way in the first couple months of launch but having perused the patch notes, I couldn't find any changes to it.

What I did find and completely forgot was the following shocker:

Resurrection:

Previously, players had to be resurrected within two hours after death in order to receive any experience back as part of the resurrection. Due to the increased size and difficulty associated with Kunark zones, we've raised this limit from two hours to three. This should assist players and make it easier for them to obtain an experience-returning resurrection within the time limit.

----

Not to mention, if anyone remembers back then, if you didn't accept a rez when someone sent you one, you wouldn't get the experience when you accepted it on subsequent attempt. I think they fixed that right before SOV.