PDA

View Full Version : Hunting Question

Aragonas
05-06-2010, 07:59 AM
I'm looking for a few tips for my lvl39 Druid to kite a little bit. Most time i play my toon during work, so groups wont work and after 9 lvl hunting Giants and Griffons i feel like an feathered giant myself.

Gaimcap
05-06-2010, 08:30 AM
Uhhh best I can do is direct you to this link which is intended to help Wizards Quad-kite and lists areas to do it in. Dunno how helpful it'll be to you as a druid but who knows *shrug*

http://www.graffe.com/library.php?

Aragonas
05-06-2010, 09:56 AM
Thanks Gaimcap, interesting link. Problem is, quatkiting during work is almost the same than grouping :rolleyes: With a solo mob, it is easy, root him, get the phone and after that continue with the mob.

Ossigor
05-06-2010, 01:38 PM
probably time to start killing guards.. I dont remember what guards are in that level range but it's relaxing/AFKish type hunting.

Spectres?

Tallenn
05-06-2010, 03:58 PM
The kitable mobs really thin out as you get past 40. It pretty much just giants, griffons, specs, and guards, probably. Most of the mobs mentioned in the quad kiting guides can be single kited easily enough- even at a bit lower level than the guide says in most cases.

The Kith undead should be good level, but a lot of them cast, so not much fun for kiting. Plus, they are only up at night.

snifs
05-06-2010, 04:23 PM
I did specs from 39-50, check out feerot spec caves or maybe oasis

stormlord
05-07-2010, 01:16 PM
Roll the dice together, not separately. Use black/white dice, easy to read. Add luck to the saving roll. You need high area awareness so put points into perception. Read the rules carefully. And...

Oops, wrong game.