PDA

View Full Version : You Have Been Disconnected

Ridiuz
05-07-2010, 02:19 PM
Keep getting the "You Have Been Disconnected" message every time I try to login my selected character. I'm currently on a home network with 4 roommates, and only one of them is getting into the game succesfully. :(

JackFlash
05-07-2010, 02:22 PM
Project 1999 only allows 1 acct per IP to be logged into the game. Each time you log in a new acct. it will kick the other. IF you want to play with others on the same IP (which I doubt is gonna fly) you can ask for an IP exemption. I doubt you would get one for you and your 4 roomates, but who knows!

from http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1002

Can I play with my roommate/family member? It says there is only one account per IP allowed.
You certainly can. Just make a thread in the petition/bug subforum stating who you want to play with and other relevant information. Just be aware that if you're caught 2boxing or otherwise controlling both accounts at once, it will result in an immediate ban of both accounts.

Uaellaen
05-07-2010, 05:26 PM
post a petition for a IP exemption in the petition forums ...

toddfx
05-07-2010, 06:03 PM
On a related note, I have noticed it takes some time for the server to refresh its IP cache. So when changing between computers, you need to allow a few minutes for that to clear out once you are able to log back in on a different networked machine, even if you are the only one trying to log in.